2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First year student here, anyone still waiting to hear back, I got my interview in February and I was the VERY last interview group, and I was accepted! If you’re waiting to hear back still there is hope! Also if you are on the wait list, keep your head up! There are students who were taken off up until the week of starting school!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Waitlisted mid-December, wondering if anyone has made it off the waitlist yet or heard any helpful info regarding expected timelines!

I emailed the program with updated experiences/PCE in hopes of gleaning something helpful, but only received vague answers that the waitlist process is fluid and hard to predict but they may be accepting off the waitlist through spring. Thanks!!

Edited by dese0494

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 9:13 AM, dese0494 said:

Hi everyone! Waitlisted mid-December, wondering if anyone has made it off the waitlist yet or heard any helpful info regarding expected timelines!

I emailed the program with updated experiences/PCE in hopes of gleaning something helpful, but only received vague answers that the waitlist process is fluid and hard to predict but they may be accepting off the waitlist through spring. Thanks!!

Not sure about timelines but I have heard of people that are currently accepted giving up their spots. Hopefully this means that people will be accepted off the waitlist!

12 hours ago, JustJprePA said:

Not sure about timelines but I have heard of people that are currently accepted giving up their spots. Hopefully this means that people will be accepted off the waitlist!

Thanks!! I actually received an email just yesterday morning notifying me that I was accepted off the waitlist! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the waitlist as well! Interviewed back in October and waitlisted in December! Can’t believe I got an acceptance, I was almost ready to give up after feeling so defeated. This is my only acceptance so far and I’m literally crying tears of joy. Can’t wait to meet the rest the class.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who got off the waitlist! It looks like more people are coming off it as the days go on. 

We have a GroupMe started for the upcoming class if you would like to join as well:

You're invited to my new group 'Drexel University PA Program Class of 2023' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/63230456/zQJazNUr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...