On 8/12/2020 at 9:48 AM, CharlesBSun said:

Nothing over here. But I also submitted pretty recently (8/5).

EDIT: Just heard back today, 8/14, with a rejection unfortunately. 😕 

Good luck to everyone else!

Sorry to hear : ( Good luck on all of your other apps! 

Is it possible your app was rejected soon after your submission date due to requirements? I submitted my secondary app June 25th and have not heard back from them. From what I can look up from this forum and Facebook, doesn't look like anyone else has really heard back either. Your post was the first I've seen regarding admissions!

• Upvote 2

On 8/16/2020 at 3:55 PM, oxyjen said:

Sorry to hear : ( Good luck on all of your other apps! 

Is it possible your app was rejected soon after your submission date due to requirements? I submitted my secondary app June 25th and have not heard back from them. From what I can look up from this forum and Facebook, doesn't look like anyone else has really heard back either. Your post was the first I've seen regarding admissions!

I won't say it's out of the question! But the requirements are fairly similar to Emory and I got an invite there so I'm not quite sure! 

Thank you and good luck to all of you as well!

Edited by CharlesBSun

Does anyone know if the GRE also has to be submitted by Sept 1st? I can't find more information about it on the website. Any help is appreciated! 

Received an interview invite today, scheduled for the 15th! This school was a major reach so I’m in shock and sooo excited, can’t wait to meet you all!

Just now, SKO23 said:

Received an interview invite today, scheduled for the 15th! This school was a major reach so I’m in shock and sooo excited, can’t wait to meet you all!

Congrats! I hope I get one!! I would looove to attend WF. When did you submit ?

1 minute ago, kayburt27 said:

Congrats! I hope I get one!! I would looove to attend WF. When did you submit ?

I submitted the first week of June!

18 hours ago, Csrierson said:

For those who have received interview invites, when did you all submit?

I submitted the first week of June. 

also for anyone who has scheduled their interview, did you receive a confirmation? I know the email said 5 days confirmation but now I’m paranoid I didn’t select my choice correctly!