2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, SnehLalani said:

I totally understand, I just was mainly wondering if our interviews were short (15 min) or long (50 min), as I've seen both in the past! I didn't know that it was part of the information that you are not allowed to share, I definitely didn't mean to pry! my bad! haha

Oh no! You’re totally good! They just made us promise a whole lot not share any details!

• Like 2

Does anyone else's application status still say "Queued for Review"? I had everything submitted back in July, hard to believe it would still be in the queue. 

My application status says the same although I’m not surprised since I submitted my application in August. However, the 2019-2020 thread mentions that some applicants received interview invites in January so I’m still hopeful!
  • Like 1

I interviewed on 9/23, and they said to give them about two weeks to consider our applications, interviews, etc... so hopefully we might know by the end of this week. Good luck everyone! Wake is my top choice and the wait is seriously a struggle 😅

Edited by PrePAJen

1 minute ago, PrePAJen said:

I interview on 9/23, and they said to give them about two weeks to consider our applications, interviews, etc... so hopefully we might know by the end of this week. Good luck everyone! Wake is my top choice and the wait is seriously a struggle 😅

Thats when I interviewed! Hoping that they are on schedule so that we find out this week! So excited!

Interviewed in 9/15. Just received mayyyybe a rejection email? Not sure because they didn’t say explicitly lol: 

“Thank you for participating in the interview process at Wake Forest School of Medicine PA Studies. It was a pleasure to meet you. The applicant pool for our program is extremely competitive and it is a measure of your hard work and success to be invited for interview. We would appreciate feedback on your interview day experience and ask that you complete the survey below.  We are also including the contact information for the admission reps.  Feel free to reach out to them for additional student related questions.”

So I don’t think I got in! Good luck y’all ! 

Edited by hayleyjkess

Interviewed in 9/15. Just received mayyyybe a rejection email? Not sure because they didn’t say explicitly lol: 

Thank you for participating in the interview process at Wake Forest School of Medicine PA Studies. It was a pleasure to meet you. The applicant pool for our program is extremely competitive and it is a measure of your hard work and success to be invited for interview. We would appreciate feedback on your interview day experience and ask that you complete the survey below.  We are also including the contact information for the admission reps.  Feel free to reach out to them for additional student related questions.

I would not consider this a rejection! Sounds like they just want feedback [emoji4] I think they’d say outright that you were not selected if that were the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, hayleyjkess said:

“Thank you for participating in the interview process at Wake Forest School of Medicine PA Studies. It was a pleasure to meet you. The applicant pool for our program is extremely competitive and it is a measure of your hard work and success to be invited for interview. We would appreciate feedback on your interview day experience and ask that you complete the survey below.  We are also including the contact information for the admission reps.  Feel free to reach out to them for additional student related questions.”

So I don’t think I got in! Good luck y’all ! 

I don’t think that’s a rejection. I think that is just a survey. I got it too. They sent those last year too!