2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, hayleyjkess said:

Interviewed in 9/15. Just received mayyyybe a rejection email? Not sure because they didn’t say explicitly lol: 

“Thank you for participating in the interview process at Wake Forest School of Medicine PA Studies. It was a pleasure to meet you. The applicant pool for our program is extremely competitive and it is a measure of your hard work and success to be invited for interview. We would appreciate feedback on your interview day experience and ask that you complete the survey below.  We are also including the contact information for the admission reps.  Feel free to reach out to them for additional student related questions.”

So I don’t think I got in! Good luck y’all ! 

I got a similar email after I interviewed at a different school, then later received an email that I was on the wait list for acceptance. I think they just want feedback!

• Like 1

Just now, PrePAJen said:

For the past two cycles, it looks like people found out about acceptances on Oct.9. Anybody else as anxious as I am??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah! I've been checking this forum and refreshing my email like crazy! Hearing back today would be the perfect way to end PA week and start off the long weekend🤩 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2020 at 12:54 PM, kayburt27 said:

I don’t think that’s a rejection. I think that is just a survey. I got it too. They sent those last year too! 

21 hours ago, hannahczaj said:

I got a similar email after I interviewed at a different school, then later received an email that I was on the wait list for acceptance. I think they just want feedback!

You were right!!! Got the call this morning!!  

On 10/10/2020 at 8:32 AM, PrePAJen said:

For people that got accepted, we send an email this weekend about extenuating circumstances for which campus would be best right? And then the offer letter comes Monday? I sent an email last night but I wasn’t sure if it was supposed to be before a certain time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do we send the email to? I’m also confused about this