2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 9/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, lg215 said:

Congrats!! When did you get the invite? 9/23 is so close and I'm sure you will rock it!

I received my invite yesterday! I only have one day to prepare, but I know I technically have been preparing for something like this my whole college career! VERY excited, and nervous! Thank you for the encouragement! I know you will hear soon, if you have not already!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kayburt27 said:

I received my invite yesterday! I only have one day to prepare, but I know I technically have been preparing for something like this my whole college career! VERY excited, and nervous! Thank you for the encouragement! I know you will hear soon, if you have not already!

Keeping my fingers crossed I will hear something soon since I submitted everything a little over a week after you. Best of luck to you!

On 9/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, Skylar said:

Interviewing 10/6!!!! This is my absolute dream school. I’d love to connect with other applicants interviewing on this day! Good luck everyone! 

Hi Skylar, My name is Sarah I am also interviewing on 10/06 so excited!! Best of luck to us both! Ill virtually see you there haha 

It was really nice seeing you all today (virtually, of course) at the interview, who attended! I am praying and thinking good thoughts for everyone. I know we will all be able to attend the right school at the right time. But..I know, now, that I want Wake Forest SOM more than anything! So, I really hope I am accepted and get to meet a lot of you there! Prayers and good vibes!

10 hours ago, zag263 said:

I got a call today around 6PM for an interview on 10/6! This is my first interview EVER for a PA school :') For a timeline, I submitted CASPA around 6/20 and submitted the supplemental 7/13. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Congrats on your first interview and hope you get in! Btw, what did you have for gpa/hours? 

1 minute ago, SnehLalani said:

Does anyone know how long the interviews with faculty are, and whether the panel interview is with other candidates or is just us with several interviewers? My interview is tomorrow and I'm definitely nervous!! I would really appreciate any insight about the process to calm my nerves! 

Unfortunately it wouldn’t be part of the academic code we followed to share details but, you’re going to do great! It was a really great experience !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kayburt27 said:

Unfortunately it wouldn’t be part of the academic code we followed to share details but, you’re going to do great! It was a really great experience !

I totally understand, I just was mainly wondering if our interviews were short (15 min) or long (50 min), as I've seen both in the past! I didn't know that it was part of the information that you are not allowed to share, I definitely didn't mean to pry! my bad! haha