2020-2021 Application Cycle

17 minutes ago, orchidlily12 said:

How long did it take to hear back from Barry after you guys submitted your app? I was verified on CASPA 06/26, so I know not a lot of time has passed yet, but just figured I'd ask!

I was verified 5/28 and I’ve only had one call with them to verify my info a while ago. Nothing after that yet! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Johnny0513 said:

anyone got an email? I ask them a question in regards to my app, but haven't heard in a week? should I email them again?

Every response I get from them is a delayed, copied and pasted response. I get that these are busy times but I haven't experienced this with any other program. I have a hard time seeing myself at such a program honestly.

• Like 2

Guest wildalaska

Just got an email from Barry stating my application was processed, nothing was missing, and it was currently under review by the admissions committee!

CASPA verified May 14th, application received email on May 20th, nothing since then until today.

7 minutes ago, wildalaska said:

Just got an email from Barry stating my application was processed, nothing was missing, and it was currently under review by the admissions committee!

CASPA verified May 14th, application received email on May 20th, nothing since then until today.

Just got the same email too! Like 9:50AM

CASPA verified 6/19/20, sent CASPA to Barry 7/7/20

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, wildalaska said:

Received the same this morning! 

55 minutes ago, wildalaska said:

I didn't receive this email and was verified May 28th....I hope they didn't forget about me :// hahaha 

2 hours ago, wildalaska said:

Just got the same email! Verified: 6/8, application received: 6/9

On 7/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, las257 said:

@FloridaFuturePA Her email is: MSpence@barry.edu

I got an email saying that they haven't received my GRE scores yet, but I sent Michelle a screenshot of the score report order and she said that she will contact the processing department to locate my scores.

I did this as well on 7/26 and on 7/30 I got an email saying my application is under review. 

• 2 weeks later...