2020-2021 Application Cycle

44 minutes ago, copticmare said:

I submitted around that time as well! Maybe they didn’t receive your GRE score or, one of those technical courses like behavioral science is causing confusion or something? I’d def ask for more information if you can!—I have a feeling I’ll run into a problem too so we’ll see lol

So I just heard back from Ms. Spence. She told me because I took kinesiology A&P rather than Biology A&P, it does not count towards my pre-reqs. So good luck to everyone!!  

I just received the followup email from Ms. Spence verifying that my application is under review. I submitted on May 6th.... received email of acknowledgement of my application on 5/20, and then never received the followup email. So on August 10th I emailed her asking if there was any part of my application that was incomplete. Got my verification today. Email stated that interviews will begin in September, so hopefully any time now. 

14 minutes ago, cbacon25 said:

I just received the followup email from Ms. Spence verifying that my application is under review. I submitted on May 6th.... received email of acknowledgement of my application on 5/20, and then never received the followup email. So on August 10th I emailed her asking if there was any part of my application that was incomplete. Got my verification today. Email stated that interviews will begin in September, so hopefully any time now. 

I just got this same email as well. Initial "thank you" (for submitting) email came on 8/25. Today was my official "under review" verification email.

• Like 1

I got my under review email 08/25 and I still have not heard anything back from the program. I applied last year and it takes a while because Michelle is the only one reviewing applications. We are in Sept. now (still very early) but I think we should hear soon atleast some time this month I would think ! Lets stay positive and keep the faith ! 😀 We have all worked so hard and they say hard work pays off! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Nicole3412 said:

I got my under review email 08/25 and I still have not heard anything back from the program. I applied last year and it takes a while because Michelle is the only one reviewing applications. We are in Sept. now (still very early) but I think we should hear soon atleast some time this month I would think ! Lets stay positive and keep the faith ! 😀 We have all worked so hard and they say hard work pays off! 

Same! Received the email on 8/25, nothing yet!

Anyone know how long Barry interviews for? I applied pretty late and I'm guessing my confirmation will be coming way later according to their consistently lengthy timeline 

Until March-April the following year. Problem is that the late applications usual get interview for the waitlist or a very small number of seats against many others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk