2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest wildalaska

My CASPA was verified May 11th, just applied to Barry today on May 13th. Reading through the threads for past cycles, looks like we have a bit of a wait!

Guest wildalaska

Got an email from Barry today letting me know they had my verified application, and that review of applications would begin in June!

1 hour ago, NotVeryCreative16 said:

Has anyone been able to contact them? I sent my GRE in along with several other schools on 4/26. Every school shows received on 5/6 except for Barry. I can't get in contact with anyone. I have left several voicemails and sent several emails.

Barry doesn’t use caspa to report GRE so it won’t show on caspa as received. I submitted my GRE to them on 5/6 and submitted my application on 5/20. I emailed them a while back to confirm they got my scores but haven’t heard anything back yet. I think they are a bit slower processing applications 

2 hours ago, Jryland said:

Barry doesn’t use caspa to report GRE so it won’t show on caspa as received. I submitted my GRE to them on 5/6 and submitted my application on 5/20. I emailed them a while back to confirm they got my scores but haven’t heard anything back yet. I think they are a bit slower processing applications 

Thanks! Now that you mentioned it, I feel like I read that somewhere else as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wildalaska
7 minutes ago, kattwilliams said:

For everyone saying they haven’t headed back, I never got an email, but they called me to confirm my application. I don’t know if anyone else got a call? I’ve never been called by a program and it was an admin for their graduate studies, not even from their PA program. 

I got the same call, they asked if I had any questions about graduate studies at Barry... I was taken by surprise and a little confused!

20 hours ago, maddie0037 said:

I got told they don’t have my gre scores but I sent them over a month ago. Has this happened to anyone else?

ME! I got that email today even though I sent them back on May 16 to the exact school and department code listed. I just replied with screenshots to prove that so hopefully I don’t have to pay to send them again because I am already poor from applying 😞

2 hours ago, elombard said:

ME! I got that email today even though I sent them back on May 16 to the exact school and department code listed. I just replied with screenshots to prove that so hopefully I don’t have to pay to send them again because I am already poor from applying 😞

Same thing has happened to me- can you let us know what they say about your screenshots? It must be an error in their system if we are all having the same issue

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Ms. Spence replied and said that she was going to contact Barry’s processing department to figure out what happened with GRE scores. So no one freak out! There’s definitely some kind of an internal issue going on with the school. She said she’d follow up as soon as she figured out what was going on. 

3 hours ago, elombard said:

Hey everyone! Ms. Spence replied and said that she was going to contact Barry’s processing department to figure out what happened with GRE scores. So no one freak out! There’s definitely some kind of an internal issue going on with the school. She said she’d follow up as soon as she figured out what was going on. 

Thank you!!