2020-2021 Application Cycle

16 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

I would image you're totally fine! Simply send them a headshot and apologize for the delay without making any excuses. You're good enough to get an interview and a picture won't stop that. Good luck! 

Thank you! It all ended up being okay lol. Today they emailed back saying thank you for everything. They're going to be emailing instructions the week of my interview. Crisis averted. 😂

Edited by Wdelf
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Is anyone still having issues with Ms. Spence locating your GRE scores? I think it’s ridiculous, that the school is having issues like this, when deadline is approaching, i would rather i get my money refunded. I sent her a screen shot of my scores and she is saying she still need to locate my scores. It seems i invested and wasted money. 

The interview was super relaxed. You will  spend most of your time learning about the program, talking to professors, talking to students, and talking to other applicants. 

The "interviews" were group and independent, and lasted around 10 minutes each. It isn't clear which students applied to miami vs st. pete. 

I was super impressed overall. Really diverse group and they are super nice! 

Good luck!

• Like 4

On 10/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, Akua92 said:

Is anyone still having issues with Ms. Spence locating your GRE scores? I think it’s ridiculous, that the school is having issues like this, when deadline is approaching, i would rather i get my money refunded. I sent her a screen shot of my scores and she is saying she still need to locate my scores. It seems i invested and wasted money. 

Having this same issue! Im really in disbelief because I sent my scores july 2nd and still no sign of them receiving after multiple emails. After a certain point id rather have my money back if they arent going to bother looking at my application.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, healthcare3o0 said:

The interview was super relaxed. You will  spend most of your time learning about the program, talking to professors, talking to students, and talking to other applicants. 

The "interviews" were group and independent, and lasted around 10 minutes each. It isn't clear which students applied to miami vs st. pete. 

Good luck!

Thanks!

On 10/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, healthcare3o0 said:

Good luck!

I'm just curious, why do you quote the "interviews"? Do you mean that it was very casual? Thank you for the info! 

4 hours ago, Mmpritchard said:

For those of you who received email invites Sep 23, how long did it take for you to hear back on when your interview was after completing the form and sending the headshot? I selected Oct 15 as my interview day and still haven’t received any info or confirmation? 

Hi! I also selected 10/15. Have not heard back yet.

Hey! I am interviewing this Friday and just received the PowerPoint with information. I saw that the degree earned is a Master of Clinical Medical Science degree and “Barry University has not determined whether the degree program meets the educational requirements to apply for professional [licensure] outside of Florida.” When I look at my states licensing it just requires you graduate from an accredited PA program but I’m a little confused and worried about this. Does anyone know more about this? 

• Upvote 2

By any chance...did anyone get a follow request from Barry PA program on instagram? I still have not received an interview and I'm not sure how to handle this one. Of course I want to accept but I also don't want my instagram account to play any part in deciding if I should get an invite or not.

Edited by HanTay1996
  • Upvote 1