2020-2021 Application Cycle

17 minutes ago, pasunite said:

Congrats to all who got in. Any chance you’d be willing to share your stats- curious about type of patient care hours, gpa, gre scores etc. whatever you’re willing to share. thanks and huge congratulations!

Hi! These are my stats

-cGPA 3.86 sGPA 3.72 (per CASPA)

-over 2,500 PCH as a medical scribe in an ED as well as some volunteer MA stuff scattered 

-GRE: 319.5 (this is with a 5.5 in writing)

I also volunteered a crap ton, had around 200 hours of shadowing PAs and docs, did some undergrad research and completed an honors research thesis. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out! 

On 8/29/2020 at 6:05 AM, daddybenzene said:

Congratulations guys! Meanwhile I haven't recieved a secondary yet 😭😭😭

Same, still trying to hold out hope that I'll be offered the secondary app, tough to stay hopeful though as people are getting interviews and acceptance calls already, but you're not alone! lol

And huge congratulations to everyone accepted! Yay!

Same, still trying to hold out hope that I'll be offered the secondary app, tough to stay hopeful though as people are getting interviews and acceptance calls already, but you're not alone! lol
And huge congratulations to everyone accepted! Yay!

I just submitted about a week or two ago so I’m also waiting on a supplemental app. But I did get an interview at another school so there’s a chance for me there!