2020-2021 Application Cycle

For those that already interviewed - when did you receive notice of the Q&A with current PA students the night before? I received an interview invite but it only provides a date and time that "interviews are scheduled for" so it is a little ambiguous.

Also, is the time slot they provide you just your 30 minute individual time? Or do you log in / log out throughout the day for different components (eg: the virtual tour after)? 

Any information is appreciated!! This is my first interview so am a little nervous! 

On 7/7/2020 at 10:47 AM, arr5559 said:

I applied 5/18 and haven’t received a secondary or a denial yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted my CASPA application on 5/29 and received confirmation from Cornell on 6/6 that they received my application. Haven't heard anything back yet or been sent a supplemental...nervous about that. I have a feeling it's not a good sign.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:54 AM, WMelonPA said:

CASPA submitted 5/14/20

Secondary submitted 6/17/20 (received one week prior)

Received an interview invite on 6/25/20 for 7/29/20 over zoom!!

Looks like I will be seeing you there WMelonPA!

Look forward to Wednesday.