2020-2021 Application Cycle

15 minutes ago, hopefulPA33 said:

Anyone that filled out the secondary, how did you format the essays? I am using adobe acrobat like they said and it's been kind of difficult since the text boxes for each line aren't continuous. Just wondering how you guys are adjusting to this. Thanks 🙂 

Hi! When did you submit and when did you get the secondary? Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, hopefulPA33 said:

Anyone that filled out the secondary, how did you format the essays? I am using adobe acrobat like they said and it's been kind of difficult since the text boxes for each line aren't continuous. Just wondering how you guys are adjusting to this. Thanks 🙂 

yeah super annoying especially when I had to edit things!! I just wrote what I had to for each line and then started a new line. Make sure you draft it all out on a separate document so you don't have to go back in and edit it as often

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2020 at 4:17 PM, hopefulPA33 said:

I'm having the same issue. I'm writing it on a word first and then transferring after I edit down. I think the whole page can only fit like 500 words. 550 max. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 1:41 PM, ttong27 said:

What method did you guys use for the digital signature required on the secondary application? I'm a bit confused by that part. Thanks!

I used adobe acrobot reader DC (free version) and theres a function where you can create a new digital signature - which is just an official typed version of your name