2020-2021 Application Cycle

I interviewed 9/9 and it was just the two parts. I would not worry too much! (I realize that’s easier said than done.) This was by far my favorite interview. I felt very comfortable and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. 

I agree 100%. I have had 3 interviews so far, got accepted to Cornell before doing the 2nd or 3rd interview but so far, my most positive experience has been with Cornell. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, futurePAEB said:

accepted students - do we have any idea when we'll be getting orientation info/financial aid info?

I emailed the financial aid asking when we’re supposed to submit the FAFSA. They responded:

“You will need the 2021-22 FAFSA completed by the time you apply with additional forms (Aid Type Request Form) which will be in January 2021. We will send more information to the new class when the date draws closer.“

• Like 3

I emailed the financial aid asking when we’re supposed to submit the FAFSA. They responded:

“You will need the 2021-22 FAFSA completed by the time you apply with additional forms (Aid Type Request Form) which will be in January 2021. We will send more information to the new class when the date draws closer.“

So I guess we’ll be hearing more in January. Thank you so much!!! That’s a little scary it’s so close to the date lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed the financial aid office and they said "Typically we receive a list of admitted students who have submitted a deposit in December, and that prompts a communication from our office to the group with initial steps for setting up student accounts, etc." So it sounds like aid info comes out end of December/early January.

I also asked a current student when they got information regarding housing/orientation and she told me middle of November.

Hope that helps!

• Like 3

Question, has anyone not heard back yet after interviewing? I interviewed 9/9 so I am assuming I didn't get in at this point, but I find it odd that I havent heard anything back. I emailed a week ago (5 weeks post intrerview) and still did not get a reply. Like I said, I'm not terribly optomistic, but I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat. 

58 minutes ago, atess said:

Accepted students, how long after you got your acceptance phone call did you receive the email with information about making your deposit? 

Hi there! I believe we had a week. I got accepted on July 24th and had until the 31st to make the deposit. It was $700. Hope that helps!!!