2020-2021 Application Cycle

29 minutes ago, sc215266 said:

Hey good evening and thanks for your time,

I saw on the Cornell PA website they request that we self-report which courses satisfy our prereqs on CASPA.  However, on CASPA I am not seeing an option to self-report which courses satisfy our prereqs, unlike other programs that have a tab as part of their program materials.  Any advice? 

Thank you for your help,

Steven

I saw this as well, I am assuming that they will just gather it from our verified transcripts in CASPA. I have not submitted yet--hopefully at the end of this week once my GRE received from Cornell. 

43 minutes ago, sc215266 said:

Hey good evening and thanks for your time,

I saw on the Cornell PA website they request that we self-report which courses satisfy our prereqs on CASPA.  However, on CASPA I am not seeing an option to self-report which courses satisfy our prereqs, unlike other programs that have a tab as part of their program materials.  Any advice? 

Thank you for your help,

Steven

I didn't see any option to self-report either. I will assume that they will do this themselves? I have already submitted and received confirmation that my application was received by Cornell on 5/15!

• 2 weeks later...

-submitted 5/26

-application "unsubmitted" because i completely forgot about a one week art program from high school which was technically a college class... so I had to scramble to send in a transcript for that one unit  🙃 whoops

-completed 6/04

-verified 6/08

-email confirmation of receipt of app 6/13

good luck everyone!!! 🙂

Edited by nicolewantstobeapa