2020-2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, perkprepa123 said:

What time is it for your group? They didn’t say when they offered me an interview and I need to know if I have to leave work early for the Q&A the night before.

I don’t know if the times will be different for other interview dates but ours is at 6PM if that helps! It’s also optional and has no impact on your decision!

Edited by FuturePA6813

2 hours ago, LS1010 said:

Thanks!! Yeah I had my interview on Wednesday and they said the same but I’m really hoping it’s sooner. The waiting game is already tough 😂  do you know how long it’s been since the first round of interviews? 

I also interviewed on Wednesday so I'm not sure! Did you guys send thank you emails after the interview? I emailed the program assistant to try to get the contact info but she has not responded 😕

Have hope! Cornell has been extremely sluggish with sending out secondaries this year-- somebody I talked to didn't get a secondary until almost 2 months after their application was confirmed. It seems the earliest was about 2 weeks. The wait is killing me, especially because this is my dream program and I love NYC. I've been waiting for 3.5 weeks already lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1