MBKU 2020-2021

Hi, I am scheduled for the interview tomorrow 1/16 but haven't received specific information about the interview zoom links yet. Has anyone received an email about the details for tomorrow yet? I emailed 2 days ago and haven't received a response yet.

Edit: Nevermind! I just got an email with the details just now

Edited by Catchh3
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Makinbacooon said:

Hello all,

Interviewed 1/8 waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone interviewing going forward. For those who have been accepted, did they get back to you in ~2 weeks?

Also, do you think they send rejections/acceptance around the same time?

Have been waiting about a week now and I am getting more and more nervous. 

I’m not sure if they send them at the same time, but people have already been rejected post interview. 

53 minutes ago, Makinbacooon said:

Hello all,

Interviewed 1/8 waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone interviewing going forward. For those who have been accepted, did they get back to you in ~2 weeks?

Also, do you think they send rejections/acceptance around the same time?

Have been waiting about a week now and I am getting more and more nervous. 

I interviewed 12/4 and I still haven’t heard back.. 😔

37 minutes ago, lytran1 said:

I interviewed 12/4 and I still haven’t heard back.. 😔

I'm in the same boat. They did call a few people back with acceptances, but the majority of us are still waiting. I'm assuming they will get back to us after the January round of interviews. It may be the same for those that are interviewing this month that the majority of them would hear back after the next round.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anahhita said:

So excited to received the acceptance call today. 

I also received my acceptance call today at around 6:50pm-7:00PM EST and I interviewed on 1/16. I was wondering if anyone knows how we can submit the deposit, sign the matriculation document etc? 

Edited by Appa19
  • Like 1