MBKU 2020-2021

14 minutes ago, Nemo125 said:

There’s no February interviews. Has anyone who interviewed got a rejection or waitlist email at all within this past week? 

Nothing yet and interviewed 1/26! Haven't seen anyone that interviewed on that date accepted based on this forum. Maybe there's still hope?  😂 At this point I'd be overjoyed from even being in the alternate list. 

Just now, ameiyan said:

Nothing yet and interviewed 1/26! Haven't seen anyone that interviewed on that date accepted based on this the forum. Maybe there's still hope? 😂 At this point I'd be overjoyed from even being in the alternate list. 

Agreed! Based on this forum, doesn’t seem like they filled the entire class yet. Keeping the faith 🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in! MBKU is truly a special school and I hope to meet you all soon ☺️ And to everyone who didn’t receive an acceptance, you have gotten so far and you WILL become a PA one day. It’s not a matter of “if” but rather “when”. You got this!

I am a first year at MBKU and if you have any questions you can always DM on Instagram, @whitecoatchasing, or email me at whitecoatchasing@gmail.com! ☺️  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anahhita said:

Dose anybody know if the classes will be virtual or in person for 2023 class?

I’m a first year right now and to be honest it’s still kind of up in the air what we will be doing! We are currently only on campus for skills trainings and testing and are kind of expecting to be this way for the rest of didactic year. Of course, that could change with the vaccine but either way MBKU is doing a really great job at keeping us updated with everything! ☺️ And if I’m being honest, being online definitely comes with a lot of perks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajones said:

I’m a first year right now and to be honest it’s still kind of up in the air what we will be doing! We are currently only on campus for skills trainings and testing and are kind of expecting to be this way for the rest of didactic year. Of course, that could change with the vaccine but either way MBKU is doing a really great job at keeping us updated with everything! ☺️ And if I’m being honest, being online definitely comes with a lot of perks!

Thank you so much for your reply.I live in Riverside and was wondering if I need to move closer or not.

9 minutes ago, Anahhita said:

Thank you so much for your reply.I live in Riverside and was wondering if I need to move closer or not.

I am originally from Rancho Cucamonga and decided to move closer to have my own space and whatnot. Many of my classmates do commute from further away and some even go back to their home in a different state when we don’t need to be on campus for a bit. I do enjoy living close to campus so that I’m able to easily get there when we do go in for skills but I could have easily done it from Rancho as well!