MBKU 2020-2021

13 minutes ago, dean227 said:

Does anyone know when they might be sending out more interview invites? I’m guessing the next round will be everyone included who didn't apply priority? 

I believe the next round of interviews are January, so I'm guessing they'd send out invites this week before Christmas or next week after Christmas. This is what they did last year. 

And yes. The next round would include non-priority applicants but also the priority applicants that did not interview the first round, but are being considered for the second round. 

Congrats to @BeachBum7 and @semihippo for your acceptance! I got a call from the professor who interviewed me for acceptance around 4 pm. I interviewed on 12/10. I was debating if I should post it because I know how it felt to check on this forum every 5 secs once someone posted their acceptance. Believe me I was there. It wasn't easy at all. I just want to share my experiences with people. You will get it if you are patient and persistent. I know people got calls in January or even March. Stay faithful and have a great holiday season!

Edited by PrePAABGL
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

Congrats to @BeachBum7 and @semihippo for your acceptance! I got a call from the professor who interviewed me for acceptance around 4 pm. I interviewed on 12/10. I was debating if I should post it because I know how it felt to check on this forum every 5 secs once someone posted their acceptance. Believe me I was there. It wasn't easy at all. I just want to share my experiences with people. You will get it if you are patient and persistent. I know people got calls in January or even March. Stay faithful and have a great holiday season!

Congratulations!! I also received a call for acceptance. Does anyone remember what the deposit fee is? 

• Like 2

Congrats to all who got accepted! I just received the interview invite email for January 2021. FYI, I have applied before priority date, but I have just finished pre-requisites as of 12/10/2020 and submitted final transcript last week. I kinda guessed that my application was on hold until all the pre-requisites to be completed. I am so glad that I have invited for the second round of interviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdreinPAS said:

Congratulations to everyone accepted ! For those that haven't received any calls, don't lose hope. I just received my acceptance call this morning ! I am extremely excited to be a part of this cohort and can't wait to meet all of you. I interviewed 12/4 in case that is helpful. Goodluck to everyone waiting!

Hi @AdreinPAS, congrats on your acceptance! I am glad you got this great news before Christmas 🙂 !

To @BeachBum7, @semihippo, @Liberty17, and @AdreinPAS, I wonder if anyone would like to start a Facebook group for this cohort or if there is one already we can join.

To people who haven't heard back, there is still time to hear from them. To people got rejected, keep your head up and don't give up. There will be seats for you for people who are persistent. . 🙂 

• Like 1

Guest dean227

I applied priority and I haven’t heard anything from them so far besides an update from them in early December that my application was being considered for the second round. Had anyone heard back who had gotten that email?