MBKU 2020-2021

41 minutes ago, ifrons said:

Have any accepted students received the email from Certiphi to initiate the background check? I payed my deposit tonight!! 🙂

I haven’t received the email from Certiphi yet however I did email the program and they said we should be getting the Certiphi email no later then this Friday! 🙂

1 hour ago, PA1304 said:

I still haven’t received my official acceptance email! Anyone else??

I believe once you complete the action required list on the student portal, you will get the update on the requirement folder, indicates all the requirements are met on your student portal. They will be sending you more information afterward. I hope that helps! 😊

2 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

I believe once you complete the action required list on the student portal, you will get the update on the requirement folder, indicates all the requirements are met on your student portal. They will be sending you more information afterward. I hope that helps! 😊

Thank you so much!! This definitely helps, totally forgot about the portal in all the excitement!🤗

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PA1304 said:

Thank you so much!! This definitely helps, totally forgot about the portal in all the excitement!🤗

To clarify my previous post, I believe you will get the initial acceptance email, then enrollment confirmation after completing all the required actions on the portal. 🙂 Congrats on everyone who got accepted!!💗

58 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

So I guess is it safe to say that if you have not heard anything after interviewing then it is a rejection? I think I saw someone above say that Leslie said all final decisions would be made by the end of this week...

She said final decisions would be made by end of week, but she also didn’t say when she would inform us 😕 I don’t think they got back to the rest of us that interviewed 12/4... I didn’t hear anything from them yet

7 minutes ago, lytran1 said:

She said final decisions would be made by end of week, but she also didn’t say when she would inform us 😕 I don’t think they got back to the rest of us that interviewed 12/4... I didn’t hear anything from them yet

Yeah I interviewed 12/4 and I haven’t heard anything as well. You’d think since we’ve been waiting the longest that they would’ve got back to us sooner.