MBKU 2020-2021

2 hours ago, PrePAABGL said:

Hi @AdreinPAS, congrats on your acceptance! I am glad you got this great news before Christmas 🙂 !

To @BeachBum7, @semihippo, @Liberty17, and @AdreinPAS, I wonder if anyone would like to start a Facebook group for this cohort or if there is one already we can join.

To people who haven't heard back, there is still time to hear from them. To people got rejected, keep your head up and don't give up. There will be seats for you for people who are persistent. . 🙂 

I would love to join in on a facebook group for this cohort! ☺️ Maybe we can create an unofficial one then I am not sure if the program works to create an official one or not later on at some point?! 

1 minute ago, BeachBum7 said:

I would love to join in on a facebook group for this cohort! ☺️ Maybe we can create an unofficial one then I am not sure if the program works to create an official one or not later on at some point?! 

Great point! I just checked it looks like they have Class of 2021 and 2022 on Instagram. We might have to wait until the entire cohort is filled up. It's ok! We can still keep in touch via personal Facebook or Instagram😊

Do you know when we can pay for the deposit to save the seat? If I remember correctly, we should be contacted within 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melina228 said:

Hey guys, does anyone know how likely it is to be pulled off the waitlist to interview? 

I don’t know the answer but I imagine it depends on a LOT of different factors - how many folks turn down interview invites, completion of any remaining prerequisites, how many people they end up accepting from the next interview vs not, how we’re ranked in contrast to other waitlisted candidates (which we won’t know), etc...the things that will remain mysterious! 

Maybe someone who was waitlisted for interview last year then ended up interviewing or not can offer their experience. 

• Like 1

Does anybody know if anybody else will still  get accepted from the interviews? Seems like 3 or so people got accepted yesterday, and a few today. I'm getting nervous because people are getting acceptances and I haven't heard anything yet. Seats are already starting to fill up out of the 40. I've never prayed harder in my life. My knees are getting rugburn, lol. 😂

I hope I can be a part of the cohort with you all. You're all so nice, I know we would all be so supportive of each other and help each other succeed.

Just praying for a phone call soon...

Edited by ryangrant4242

37 minutes ago, alysd said:

I don’t know the answer but I imagine it depends on a LOT of different factors - how many folks turn down interview invites, completion of any remaining prerequisites, how many people they end up accepting from the next interview vs not, how we’re ranked in contrast to other waitlisted candidates (which we won’t know), etc...the things that will remain mysterious! 

Maybe someone who was waitlisted for interview last year then ended up interviewing or not can offer their experience. 

Hello my future PA friends,

I can totally relate to how anxious everyone is right now either waiting for the results for acceptance or the second round of interview invites. Try to keep this in mind, they started the winter break today until the week after the new year ( 2 weeks). Most likely you will hear something after that, but I can be wrong. I do recall there were few spots open ( don’t remember exactly how many) for the waitlisted candidates after the break or early January , so please don’t give up yet. As I mentioned, some people got acceptance earlier than others. Some didn’t hear anything until February or March. As long as you are not rejected, you are still running. Be patient and be faithful! It’s worth waiting😊
I hope this will help. Happy holidays! 🎄

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

Hello my future PA friends,

I can totally relate to how anxious everyone is right now either waiting for the results for acceptance or the second round of interview invites. Try to keep this in mind, they started the winter break today until the week after the new year ( 2 weeks). Most likely you will hear something after that, but I can be wrong. I do recall there were few spots open ( don’t remember exactly how many) for the waitlisted candidates after the break or early January , so please don’t give up yet. As I mentioned, some people got acceptance earlier than others. Some didn’t hear anything until February or March. As long as you are not rejected, you are still running. Be patient and be faithful! It’s worth waiting😊
I hope this will help. Happy holidays! 🎄

Thanks, yeah I am not worried about it, was just responding to the person above me 👌🏼💯
You too! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PrePAABGL said:

Great point! I just checked it looks like they have Class of 2021 and 2022 on Instagram. We might have to wait until the entire cohort is filled up. It's ok! We can still keep in touch via personal Facebook or Instagram😊

Do you know when we can pay for the deposit to save the seat? If I remember correctly, we should be contacted within 2 weeks. 

I may create an unofficial facebook page after the holidays just for everyone to start connecting! I may reach out to admissions beforehand to make sure that this would be okay or see if they have plans to create one themselves. I will post a link here if/when I do☺️ I don’t even remember what my interviewer told me over the phone because I was SO excited haha 🙊🙊 I know that she said Leslie would be in touch soon to send next step directions and that instructions for submitting the deposit will be with them☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PNW4EVER said:

Did people who already interviewed actually get rejections? Or are the rejections that have been sent out in regards to the January interviews?

Interviewed 12/4 - haven't heard anything yet, so fingers still crossed

Same boat as you! Hoping to hear back today so we can get a last minute Christmas present haha. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BeachBum7 said:

I may create an unofficial facebook page after the holidays just for everyone to start connecting! I may reach out to admissions beforehand to make sure that this would be okay or see if they have plans to create one themselves. I will post a link here if/when I do☺️ I don’t even remember what my interviewer told me over the phone because I was SO excited haha 🙊🙊 I know that she said Leslie would be in touch soon to send next step directions and that instructions for submitting the deposit will be with them☺️

Aw.. Thank you so much to offer doing this for us 💖!  It's still so surreal to me that we are in this cohort! Can't wait to put down the deposit soon and start connecting with our future classmates!  Have a great Christmas, my friend! 🤗

• Like 1

Heads up to everyone that I just emailed PA admissions (to let them know that the transcript showing completion of my remaining prerequisite has been received by CASPA), and it kicked back a response stating that they are closed for holiday break from 12/22 to 1/4. I know that some still waiting for updates might be compulsively refreshing their email every hour (been there, lol) so just wanted to pass that on. Gonna be quiet for a couple of weeks. The struggle is real!

Best wishes to everyone and happy new year. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, alysd said:

Heads up to everyone that I just emailed PA admissions (to let them know that the transcript showing completion of my remaining prerequisite has been received by CASPA), and it kicked back a response stating that they are closed for holiday break from 12/22 to 1/4. I know that some still waiting for updates might be compulsively refreshing their email every hour (been there, lol) so just wanted to pass that on. Gonna be quiet for a couple of weeks. The struggle is real!

Best wishes to everyone and happy new year. 

Thanks for the information! I do feel better knowing this! Same to you! Stay safe 😀

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, semihippo said:

For those who got an acceptance call, have any of you received the official email with the offer?? 

Nope! Kinda hoping it would come to make sure I was not hallucinating when I got the call 😂😂 But I don’t think we will get it until they come back from break first week in Jan. Not sure if we get an email with instructions then an official letter in mail or what! 

48 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Nope! Kinda hoping it would come to make sure I was not hallucinating when I got the call 😂😂 But I don’t think we will get it until they come back from break first week in Jan. Not sure if we get an email with instructions then an official letter in mail or what! 

I feel the same way 🤣. It will be great to get the email confirmation to make sure we are not dreaming. I was told the same thing they will contact us in 2 weeks. 

• Like 1