2020-2021 Application Cycle

CASPA verified 6/21. Supplemental requested and sent 6/22. Application submitted 6/23. Invite 7/7/20. Scheduled for 10/12th (AM).

Please let me know who else is scheduled for this day in the AM. I'd love to help make some new friends less stressed the day of [for me, as well 🙂 ]

For those who haven't received an interview request, keep your head up and EMAIL/CALL if its been at least two weeks since your app was submitted per the ATSU portal!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sloffee said:

Anyone know if they will continue interviewing for waitlisted seats once the class is full? It seems like if they’ve already accepted students then the seats may be filled by the October or later interview dates 

There are always couple people who end up declining their offers because they got accepted somewhere else aka at their "School of choice". So if you are lucky, you might be the one to supplant the spot declined 

Edited by amazingIam242

5 hours ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

Hey all!

Does anyone know if we need to send them our reference letters separately? I submitted my supplemental yesterday (7/13) after receiving my request on 7/10, but I noticed it stated that they had not received my letters which were sent over via CASPA.

They are only accepted through CASPA. Were your letters recently via CASPA? I know it can take a minute for them to be pushed to the schools and then the schools to show them updated in your portal. If not, I would give CASPA and the school a call ASAP. Just to be safe.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, DeyaD said:

They are only accepted through CASPA. Were your letters recently via CASPA? I know it can take a minute for them to be pushed to the schools and then the schools to show them updated in your portal. If not, I would give CASPA and the school a call ASAP. Just to be safe.

Thanks for helping out!

They actually sent me an email saying that everything was complete today (7/16).

Waiting to hear back; fingers crossed!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 12:42 PM, Timhh said:

just got an interview! does anyone have tips or whats the interview format is like?

I went on an interview last year and it was an MMI format. This year might be a little different since its through Zoom but we'll see!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, alexafuturepa said:

If I applied May 27 and still haven't heard anything from this program, is it fair to say that I have been rejected? From reading this forum it looks like the program is already interviewing July candidates. Is there anyone else who still hasn't heard anything? Or has received a rejection? 

Hi! I also applied mid May and haven't heard back. I reached out to admissions and they notified me that there has been movement in my application and I 'should hear back soon'. I would suggest reaching out as well!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, KaiteKakes said:

Submitted CASPA on 6/5, just submitted the supplemental today... Wish I could have done it earlier but life happens. Hopefully not too late!

Just got my rejection. Oh well. Good luck to all of you with interviews. 🙂

Edited by KaiteKakes