2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, paulprepa said:

Was just invited for an interview and will be doing a virtual interview in June(not too concerned with a virtual interview because I have interviewed at the campus in the past). They are anticipating in person interviews in September, but is subject to change.

Congrats! Do you mind me asking when you submitted your secondary and how long after the invite was offered? I am submitting my secondary today! Thank you!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Liberty17 said:

Congrats! Do you mind me asking when you submitted your secondary and how long after the invite was offered? I am submitting my secondary today! Thank you!

thank you! I was not expecting an invite this early. I submitted my secondary on May 13, waited for a little, and then on the 15th they reviewed my application material and was told I needed to submit my GRE scores, so I did on the same day. So I was invited for an interview just shy of 2 weeks (13 days) 

Edited by paulprepa
  • Like 1

For those who have applied, how strict is ATSU with LOR from professor and your boss? The reasons why I asked cause all of my LORs are from PAs. But in the secondary email, ATSU wanted one from a science faculty, one from the supervisor at your work, and one from a provider. So I'm just worry I don't meet the requirement :(. Been out of school for two years. 

2 hours ago, flyer89 said:

For those who have applied, how strict is ATSU with LOR from professor and your boss? The reasons why I asked cause all of my LORs are from PAs. But in the secondary email, ATSU wanted one from a science faculty, one from the supervisor at your work, and one from a provider. So I'm just worry I don't meet the requirement :(. Been out of school for two years. 

I’m wondering the exact same because I don’t have one from a science professor either. I just emailed them to find out and I’ll let you know!  

• Like 1

How long did it take for caspa to receive your GRE scores from ETS after taking the exam? I submitted my secondary yesterday and got an email today requesting that I send them my GRE scores. I used their code on test day, but that was 5/24. Im hoping they get the score quick!

6 minutes ago, acorder5 said:

How long did it take for caspa to receive your GRE scores from ETS after taking the exam? I submitted my secondary yesterday and got an email today requesting that I send them my GRE scores. I used their code on test day, but that was 5/24. Im hoping they get the score quick!

I think mine took roughly 2-3 days after I received the official score report from ETS. I also used their code on test day. It has taken longer for schools that I did not request on test day.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, alexahryn said:

Overall, how is the interview process for ATSU? 

You  can look over last years application thread where people did a great job explaining the process. When I interviewed in the past it was a MMI format and I was extremely pleased with each faculty member that interviewed me. Overall I felt welcomed and really loved the campus. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 2:01 PM, paulprepa said:

Was just invited for an interview and will be doing a virtual interview in June(not too concerned with a virtual interview because I have interviewed at the campus in the past). They are anticipating in person interviews in September, but is subject to change.

congrats! do you mind sharing your stats?

On 5/27/2020 at 3:04 PM, flyer89 said:

Hey! They emailed me saying that it's okay if you can't get one from a professor, and can get the third letter from another health professional

• Upvote 2