2020-2021 Application Cycle

46 minutes ago, PA95050 said:

Thank you so much for your quick response. Is the secondary and essay. If so can you let me know what it is? I am so backed up with all the secondaries that I am having a second thought for which schools to apply. Thank you so much! 

I feel the same way! Its my first time applying and didnt realize how many essays i would have to write. I don't remember it because it was one of the first ones i did, but I do remember it being long 😕 

On 5/26/2020 at 2:01 PM, paulprepa said:

Was just invited for an interview and will be doing a virtual interview in June(not too concerned with a virtual interview because I have interviewed at the campus in the past). They are anticipating in person interviews in September, but is subject to change.

Hi there! Can I ask what your stats were? I was just denied. 

Hey everyone! I was verified by CASPA on 05/14, submitted supplemental on 05/16, but haven't heard anything back yet good or bad. For those of you who got interviews already - are you reapplicants? I'm trying to figure out if they're processing reapplicants first for interviews or if it's something else. The suspense is killer! Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hey guys just wanted to share my experience, in case someone out there is in the same boat as me. CASPA verified my application on June 3rd and I found it strange that I had not heard anything from ATSU after more than a week. So yesterday I emailed the admissions office and come to find out, they sent me an invite for a secondary application on June 10th! I never got it! I wasted a whole week and a half wondering why I hadn't heard anything from them. I had been checking my spam and inbox regularly and the email never came through. So if you have submitted your CASPA application and have not heard anything from ATSU, be sure to follow up with them. Technology could be the reason why you haven't heard anything from them lol! 

1 hour ago, ap597 said:

I received an email 5/19 saying my application was complete and is ready for review. I have not heard anything from them since. Is anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to them? 

I’m in the same boat, constantly refreshing my emails but nothing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ap597 said:

I received an email 5/19 saying my application was complete and is ready for review. I have not heard anything from them since. Is anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to them? 

Which application, the secondary or the CASPA one? If it's just CASPA see my previous post. If you mean the secondary then they said to wait 2wks from submission to check the status of it. Also as a reapplicant, no news is good news from my experience last cycle. 

11 hours ago, ap597 said:

@Ayalad  I've already gotten the email that they have my secondary and my application is under review! I guess I'm just freaking out because I haven't heard anything, but you're right! Thank you! 

I can relate 😂 I am in the same boat right now, but believe me, no news is good news. Last cycle it was almost Christmas before I heard back about my interview results and I thought for sure that I did terrible because I get nervous and ramble 😂. Turns out that I was placed on the alternate list. Mind you there is still a wait list of people who have priority before the alternate list, but it was reassuring and humbling that they considered me nonetheless. I applied really late in the cycle last year, literally the last day. I interviewed Dec. 12th. So no news is good news. It means you are still in the running 😁

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, flyer89 said:

For those who have applied, how strict is ATSU with LOR from professor and your boss? The reasons why I asked cause all of my LORs are from PAs. But in the secondary email, ATSU wanted one from a science faculty, one from the supervisor at your work, and one from a provider. So I'm just worry I don't meet the requirement :(. Been out of school for two years. 

I'm going to say yes. I think the FAQ even reiterates the need for one from each category. I wouldn't take a chance on it.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, Ayalad said:

Yikes I don't know if I should take it as a bad sign if I haven't gotten one yet. I'm a reapplicant and I checked that I still met all of the requirements so hopefully it's just a matter of time. 

Hi Ayalad,

I'm a reapplicant this year, as well. Can you tell me if you added anything to your app this year? Volunteering, shadowing, classes, etc.?