2020-2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, futurepanat said:

Does anyone know if there has been/will be a Facebook group to connect with all of the accepted students?

Im in the C/o 2022, I made one for our class (students only) a few months out from the start date. It isnt frowned upon or anything, but the "official" one with faculty and other cohorts won't be made until really close to start day!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

OMG! 

I just received my acceptance call!! Still can't believe it!!

First of all congratulations that’s really awesome. Truly happy for u because I know I can’t wait to be in your position! How long after your interview did you get a call and what did you do to prepare I know we already signed nondisclosure agreement but how did you prepare?

3 hours ago, orthorocks said:

First of all congratulations that’s really awesome. Truly happy for u because I know I can’t wait to be in your position! How long after your interview did you get a call and what did you do to prepare I know we already signed nondisclosure agreement but how did you prepare?

Thank you! 

I heard back in 2 days and I prepped by watching a lot of PA interview prep videos. 

Best of luck in your interview!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kerry said:

I'm interviewing on Oct 5 and other than the time and date, I really don't have any other information. Was I supposed to get a packet or email detailing how the day is going? or are they gonna shoot us a link a day or 2 before the interview?

Congratulations on getting an interview! They send you an email approximately one week before your interview date which contains attachments detailing your schedule, a confidentiality agreement, a power-point slide containing information concerning their program, etc. From my experience with multiple other schools the process is very smooth and they do a very good job making you prepared. 

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 9:22 PM, orthorocks said:

Does the diversity email get sent to everyone I'm curious? Also how can we find out how many seats are opened since people are already getting accepted?

The diversity email does not get sent to everyone. I got one last year based on my ethnicity, childhood upbringing/income. I think it's kind of like an affirmative action thing.

On 9/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, Kerry said:

I'm interviewing on Oct 5 and other than the time and date, I really don't have any other information. Was I supposed to get a packet or email detailing how the day is going? or are they gonna shoot us a link a day or 2 before the interview?

Shortly after I set up my interview date, I was sent an email detailing the process. They then said they would send an email out 1 week before the interview with all the links and further information.