2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!!!

My name is Jess and I'm in the CO2022. Congrats to those who have been accepted! 

I have furniture I am selling before I move for clinicals. If you're interested please shoot me an email: sa203494@atsu.edu. Also if you have any questions before your year starts, I'm here for you, too! 

Congrats again!!!! It will feel real in a few months if it doesn't already :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious if there is anyone that has plans to potentially give up their seat here for another program? I am currently on the APOS and wanted to get an idea of the chances of getting in. I currently have a secure seat at another program, however I will have to relocate for that, so it is kind of hard to plan with being in limbo on the APOS for AT Still...

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, shannon29 said:

Just got a call from Gina about an hour ago. I got accepted! i’m so happy!! I was on the APOS list for 1 week before I got in! Interviewed 11/09. Anyone else on the APOS list just stay positive! And to my future classmates, I can’t wait to meet you 🙂

Hi Shannon, 

Congrat on your acceptance!

can I ask you what your stats were? GPA, experiences, GRE (if taken), everything else? 

I have overall GPA 3.39, experiences ~ 2700 hrs, shadowing over 100 hrs, volunteers ~ 100 hrs.

is there a hope to get into the program?

Again, thank you