2020-2021 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, jparra1 said:

I just received a formal letter of rejection from the program, post-interview. I wish all of my fellow applicants the best of luck on all of your future endeavors, whether that be at ATSU, another program, or even another career. Know that although I did not get accepted, I will still continue to monitor this thread, cheer everyone on, and pray for your continued success! Much Love.

I LOVE this statement and I wanted to add to it:

Yes, I did get accepted. Last year, I did not. Yet, I was not devastated nor did I lose any faith. I know this was my calling. I'm a believer in Christ and I knew that my time would come. At the right moment. At the right time. Even if you're not--the same applies. What helped my app this year was the dramatic change in my application: higher level classes, more diverse volunteer experience, more PCE, etc. I truly think they like to see that mixed with a genuine personality. Good luck to everyone.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, SG027 said:

It was awesome meeting everyone today! Looks like the turn around time is around Wednesday / Friday to get our status. I wish the best of luck to everyone and let’s hope we make it in!!!! 

Did they confirm this during the interview process?? Wondering if I missed it 😝

Was an easygoing and comfortable interview. Nice meeting you, stranger 😋

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, shannon29 said:

Seeing everyone post about their interviews is getting me excited for mine! Anyone else interviewing 11/09? 

Also, best of luck to everyone! Hoping we all hear positive news this application cycle 🙂 

I am interviewing on 11/9/2020 in the morning! Excited to meet you! 

And good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kinakina said:

Did they confirm this??? The wait game is the worse...

19 hours ago, ninjahmc said:

Did they confirm this during the interview process?? Wondering if I missed it 😝

Was an easygoing and comfortable interview. Nice meeting you, stranger 😋

They definitely did not confirm this! I’m basing this off of everyone else from their interviews in this forum. Sorry for the confusion!!! 

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe! I am a third time PA applicant and I am so excited to say I am officially going to PA school at my number one choice.  This is my third time applying to ATSU, I was on the APOS list for the 2019/2020 cycle and was rejected earlier this year.  However, I wasn't giving up as ATSU was my number one choice and is an amazing school. After submitting earlier in August, I was called back for an interview on 9/14/2020 and got a call shortly on 9/23/2020 with  an offer of acceptance! I was so ecstatic and it feels very surreal. 

I want to give everyone a word of encouragement, especially for those who are reapplying. You are amazing and you are doing your best! You got this and you worked so hard to get where you are at! You might want to give up but don't! You got this, I promise!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prebhakt said:

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe! I am a third time PA applicant and I am so excited to say I am officially going to PA school at my number one choice.  This is my third time applying to ATSU, I was on the APOS list for the 2019/2020 cycle and was rejected earlier this year.  However, I wasn't giving up as ATSU was my number one choice and is an amazing school. After submitting earlier in August, I was called back for an interview on 9/14/2020 and got a call shortly on 9/23/2020 with  an offer of acceptance! I was so ecstatic and it feels very surreal. 

I want to give everyone a word of encouragement, especially for those who are reapplying. You are amazing and you are doing your best! You got this and you worked so hard to get where you are at! You might want to give up but don't! You got this, I promise!

Amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Hey All!

Couple of quick questions:

1) Is their a facebook group or group me for newly accepted students? 

2) How do you access your ATSU Portal Log In? I have the log in information generated from my supplemental, but it doesn't seem to be working when I try to log in through the main page on the portal.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, also definitely open to direct messaging too if that's the better avenue!

Hey All!
Couple of quick questions:
1) Is their a facebook group or group me for newly accepted students? 
2) How do you access your ATSU Portal Log In? I have the log in information generated from my supplemental, but it doesn't seem to be working when I try to log in through the main page on the portal.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, also definitely open to direct messaging too if that's the better avenue!

Mine was doing the same thing today so I emailed Wendy and they sent me new login info and it worked! Not sure about the Facebook page, but if you find out I would love to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1