St John's 2019-2020 Cycle

On 10/25/2019 at 4:41 PM, sk8160 said:

Heard back Tuesday 10/22 with an acceptance from 9/16 interview! Is there a fb group for accepted students? 

Also has anyone heard any feedback from the current class about how the new MS program is going? 

I am in the new master’s program. I’m very impressed so far. They really want everyone to do well and they’re always so happy to help us. It’s a great learning environment. 

Edited by Allie13
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KD101 said:

Did anyone who submitted their app late July receive an interview? 

Submitted and verified 7/23 and submitted the supplemental 8/01. Still have not heard back. 

Hi, congrats to all those who have had interviews or have been accepted!!! I applied extremely late (last week of September) and have not heard any notification regarding my application. I was wondering if anyone else who applied this late has heard anything. Are all the interview invites already sent? 

Edited by NewPAapplicant

On 11/16/2019 at 8:48 AM, NewPAapplicant said:

Hi, congrats to all those who have had interviews or have been accepted!!! I applied extremely late (last week of September) and have not heard any notification regarding my application. I was wondering if anyone else who applied this late has heard anything. Are all the interview invites already sent? 

I applied in beginning of September. I haven't heard anything from them yet. 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, cq7261 said:

Accepted today from 11/8 interview! I'm pretty sure interviews are running through the rest of the month and possibly December.  Can't wait to meet everyone next year!  Has anyone started a FB group yet?

Wow congrats!!  You got accepted hella fast. I interviews 11/4 and still didn’t hear back from the AdCom 😕 now I’m nervous lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, shahzad78 said:

I submitted the supplemental early September, still haven’t heard back. Super anxious 😬😬. Good luck with the interview. May i ask your stats? @Walter 🙂

Thank you! Hope you hear some news from them soon.

Sure:

3.9 cumilative gpa

3.8 science gpa

~2,500 hours HCE/PCE as medical assistant 

~150 HCE volunteer hours wound care scribe volunteer at a nursing home

40 hours PA shadowing

3 LORs:  MD, professor & a supervisor from a volunteer health educator program I was part of for 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...