St John's 2019-2020 Cycle

I received an interview invites on July 18th. I have to call to schedule either for July 31th or August 14th. I was shocked when I received the invites by email because I haven't submit my supplemental essay and haven't make the supplemental payment yet. Good luck to all and hope you received your invites soon 😀

9 hours ago, Cristo26! said:

I received an interview invites on July 18th. I have to call to schedule either for July 31th or August 14th. I was shocked when I received the invites by email because I haven't submit my supplemental essay and haven't make the supplemental payment yet. Good luck to all and hope you received your invites soon 😀

When did you submit/verification your CASPA application ?

MY STAT At The Time I Submitted My CASPA On MAY 8th, 2019

cGPA 3.59

sGPA 3.54

HCE 6,040 hours (Medical Lab Technologist, Adult/Pediatric Emergency Room Volunteer, Nursing Home Volunteer)                                                                                                                                                                               PCE 2,686 hours (CNA. PCT, EMT, Medical Mission Trip)                                                                                        Community Services 360 (NY Cares)                                                                                                                                   PA Shadowing 176 hours

Edited by Cristo26!
Organized it better

30 minutes ago, Cristo26! said:

Not yet. I am working on it. I will try to submit before my interview day. I scheduled my interview today for July 31th. 

That's crazy that they were able to give you an interview without it lol. Congrats!!!! and best of luck.

So you submitted  your CASPA app on May 8th or May 22nd?

Edited by raazk10

• 2 weeks later...

After spending a lot time researching about this PA Program I realized it is not on the best of my interest. St. John's program is 3 year long. The seat deposit is 1500 dollars, money I will most likely loose because the school is on the bottom of my list. No tour given during interview day 😲. In addition, they required Organic Chemistry 2, which I was think to take it during the fall, but I would rather save that money and keep my grades up. Based on this reason, I declined my interview invites and hope they give it to someone who is really dreaming to attend this PA Program. Wish you all the best of luck !

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, Browncinnabon said:

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing your stats/when you submitted your application?

Thank you! Yes -- 

Verified 6/5 

Request for secondary 7/2; Interview invite 7/16 

3.4 overall, 3.1 science

HCE ~10,000 hrs 

PCE ~10,000 hrs

PA Shadowing ~300 hrs

• Upvote 2