On 8/27/2019 at 7:56 PM, PAgirl1997 said:

Congrats! So happy for you. I’m still waiting to hear back. Applied in late May. Losing hope 

Don't lose hope! They start interviewing now but they continue all the way til March 2020 (for the Fall 2020 start). My friend interviewed at the end of the cycle, March/April I believe, and got accepted. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just called the admissions office and they stated that my “application is still under review” and that the class is not filled yet and the interview process is still going. They also stated that the

Thank you! Yes --  Verified 6/5  Request for secondary 7/2; Interview invite 7/16  3.4 overall, 3.1 science HCE ~10,000 hrs  PCE ~10,000 hrs PA Shadowing ~300 hrs

Heard back Tuesday 10/22 with an acceptance from 9/16 interview! Is there a fb group for accepted students?  Also has anyone heard any feedback from the current class about how the new MS program

2 hours ago, lea93 said:

Don't lose hope! They start interviewing now but they continue all the way til March 2020 (for the Fall 2020 start). My friend interviewed at the end of the cycle, March/April I believe, and got accepted. 

I just got invited to an interview! I am so excited. Thank you for your message! What was your interview like? I’m nervous. What did you use to prepare? THANK YOU in advance. Your message made me smile

47 minutes ago, PAgirl1997 said:

I just got invited to an interview! I am so excited. Thank you for your message! What was your interview like? I’m nervous. What did you use to prepare? THANK YOU in advance. Your message made me smile

I had mine on 7/31 and haven't heard back either so I’m losing hope since people have been accepted. I was interviewed by 2 faculty members (program director and PA professor). They gave me different scenarios and asked me what would I do in those situations. I feel like I didnt do that well because I wasnt expecting questions about patients or so ever. They asked me what patient I remember the most and how it influence my life. Be prepared for those types of questions. Best of luck on the interview!!! 

16 minutes ago, CathieA said:

I had mine on 7/31 and haven't heard back either so I’m losing hope since people have been accepted. I was interviewed by 2 faculty members (program director and PA professor). They gave me different scenarios and asked me what would I do in those situations. I feel like I didnt do that well because I wasnt expecting questions about patients or so ever. They asked me what patient I remember the most and how it influence my life. Be prepared for those types of questions. Best of luck on the interview!!! 

I am private messaging you

On 9/1/2019 at 3:43 PM, Pava18 said:

Hi,
So I just received an interview invite via email but it seems a little odd.. did anyone else receive one from Gertrude? She states that I have to call to schedule an interview and they are only 30 minutes in length. Can someone confirm if this is true or not? Thank you! 

Hi! 

I received the same email from Gertrude and I’ve been trying to call all day to schedule but no one picks up. 

I’m extremely nervous for this interview! Does anyone know if we have to do any type of essay when we are there or is it just the interview. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

That is the correct email for the interview! The interview is super chill and laid back, its just a 30 minute traditional interview with 2 interviewers. They had 2 interviews going on at once, one batch was interviewed by 2 PAs. I was interviewed by the director of the program and another member of the faculty

23 minutes ago, nmc2156 said:

That is the correct email for the interview! The interview is super chill and laid back, its just a 30 minute traditional interview with 2 interviewers. They had 2 interviews going on at once, one batch was interviewed by 2 PAs. I was interviewed by the director of the program and another member of the faculty

Totally your decision to share, did you hear back? Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, nmc2156 said:

Sorry for the late response! I interviewed on 07/31 and heard back on my acceptance a week later on 08/06!

My interview is on Sept 27th and I am freaking out! can you give me any advice / tips to better prepare myself for this interview? Any little thing would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance, and thank you for responding!!! 

2 minutes ago, MannyPA94 said:

My interview is on Sept 27th and I am freaking out! can you give me any advice / tips to better prepare myself for this interview? Any little thing would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance, and thank you for responding!!! 

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine, it was my first interview but super chill. It's only 30 minutes and they have two sets of interviews going on at the same time. I was interviewed by the director of the program + a professor, I believe the other group was interviewed by 2 professors. Its basically a 1 (you) vs. 2 (faculty) interview and very traditional. They started off by asking "why PA" and every other question was very standard such as strength/weakness, my experiences, how I decide PA over MD/NP, etc. I get pretty nervous during interviews but it was really pleasant and laid-back. They also have your file with them during the time of the interview and started off my telling me I was a strong candidate which really helped calm my nerves. Long story short, no surprises and super chill. I'm sure you'll do great 🙂 

If it's helpful at all my stats at the time were cGPA 3.8/ sGPA 3.79, 1000 PCE hours, ~700 HCE, and ~200 volunteer hours

Best of luck!! Feel free to message me for whatever. You'll do great 🙂 

• Like 1