St John's 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PAgirl1997 said:

Good luck!!!!! I had my interview 9/16. Still waiting to hear back. Do let us know if they say when they will be releasing the decisions please! 🙂 

I'll try and find out today! I have it at 11am. Mix of excited and nervous since this is one of my top schools. From what I hear from this forum the interview is not bad? Only a half hour? I've been on two other interviews one was 3 hours one was 4 hours so it would be nice if this was shorter!

5 hours ago, Ann0916 said:

I'll try and find out today! I have it at 11am. Mix of excited and nervous since this is one of my top schools. From what I hear from this forum the interview is not bad? Only a half hour? I've been on two other interviews one was 3 hours one was 4 hours so it would be nice if this was shorter!

Yes! 30 mins max. Sorry for late response! Hope it went well! Let us know 🙂 

Just updating you guys on my interview last Wednesday. Went well! I got interviewed by two professors (both PA-Cs). I was scheduled for 11am, checked in at 10:15am, they took me in at 10:30am, and I was out by 10:55am. Park in the back of the building even though it says permit only on all the signs (they wave that rule because of the interviews so don't circle the building 5 times like me looking for street parking haha). I'm sending a thank you email to my interviewers (they gave me their business cards) tonight. I do need your opinions however. Should I send them both an individual email or send the same email to the both of them. If anyone could give me some input that would be great! 😊

Congrats to everyone interviewing and getting acceptances! Heard back with an acceptance today too and I was wondering for those who just heard back if you think you are going to accept the offer? I'm heavily debating since I'm still waiting to hear back from 5 other schools and am curious how accepted students are going about making the decision to choose this school. Any advice and opinions would be great to hear.

• Upvote 1