UTRGV 2019/2020 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, edtru said:

Anyone bring a bag/purse with them to carry? Do you think the color matters?

I have the afternoon session!

yes you can take any purse with you. Colors doesn't matter.I had my interview today. You can even use your phone in between and well you kinda have to check the time when you go to each station. You''ll know in detail what i mean when you get there. They are super chill. Alot of people were wearing apple watches too. So don't worry about it.

58 minutes ago, JRgb24 said:

Has anyone tried calling the program about how many more interviews they have left ? Just curious!

They won't give you that information. 

Someone in my interview group asked how many they were interviewing and they said "It doesn't matter. It just matters that we're interviewing you." From what I've seen there haven't been any interviews sent out for November? I could be wrong.... 

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum. Congrats to all the people who have been accepted! I applied in mid to late August, which may work against me.  Yet I read another post where an applicant applied late in the cycle last year, and was accepted.  Anything is possible!

Did anyone else submit their application in mid to late August? If so have you had an interview invite, or acceptance?

Thanks all!

3 minutes ago, VANMLS02 said:

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum. Congrats to all the people who have been accepted! I applied in mid to late August, which may work against me.  Yet I read another post where an applicant applied late in the cycle last year, and was accepted.  Anything is possible!

Did anyone else submit their application in mid to late August? If so have you had an interview invite, or acceptance?

Thanks all!

Hi! I was verified on 8/7 which I feel is kind of late compared to when others were verified (June, July and some even in May). Anyway, I interviewed on 9/20 which was one of the earlier groups to interview. So yes, anything is possible. 

I've not been accepted or rejected....just in limbo 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VANMLS02 said:

Thanks all!

I also applied and was verified in mid August (don’t remember the exact date) and got interviewed 9/06. I haven’t been rejected nor accepted. 

7 hours ago, VANMLS02 said:

Thanks all!

I was actually verified on 8/21, got an interview 10/18 and got accepted 10/21. Maybe they will let you know after all the interviews. Good Luck!!!!!

Edited by hpno123