UTRGV 2019/2020 Application Cycle

17 minutes ago, Fam1996 said:

I got an acceptance too! The same day the other 2 people announced it. I interviewed on 09/20. 

In that case, if they are following that schedule for people they want to accept right away, today would be the day for the 9/27 group. I'll be holding out hope...

Well I've looked through the other topics for the prior cycles, and many people seemed to get acceptances after 3 weeks, and then throughout the winter months (November through January). Hoping to hear something soon, and this is probably my last interview for this cycle. Only had two, and was rejected at the first one. Dang. Well good luck everyone..

21 hours ago, Curivity said:

Well I've looked through the other topics for the prior cycles, and many people seemed to get acceptances after 3 weeks, and then throughout the winter months (November through January). Hoping to hear something soon, and this is probably my last interview for this cycle. Only had two, and was rejected at the first one. Dang. Well good luck everyone..

There's still plenty of time left for them to send out acceptances and wait list notifications. They've only really been interviewing for a month and there are 100 positions to fill so I think the acceptances they've sent out so far are limited but things might start speeding up in the next few months. I know the waiting period is rough... I'm right there with ya.

• Like 3