UTRGV 2019/2020 Application Cycle

9 hours ago, mbotello23 said:

Has anyone tried to contact the program? I interviewed on September 20th, and have not heard back from them. I have received an acceptance at another program and have been attempting to get in touch with UTRGV to see if they would happen to know the status of my interview, but I haven’t had any luck. I’ve emailed them and called them.  

My suggestion would be to call at least twice every hour until someone answers. I had to do that to get an answer regarding something very important and time sensitive and I just kept calling until Mr. Dennett answered. I had emailed him and the admin assistant months before regarding the same issue and didn't receive a response until I called and called and called. This is equally important seeing as how you have a big decision to make. 

9 minutes ago, Dogmom30 said:

Thank you, I appreciate the response. I was referring to the amount of time the session lasted. For example, if the morning session is from 8am-1pm, did it last the whole time?

Oh. I believe the morning session is 8 am - 12 pm and the afternoon is 1pm - 5 pm. I interviewed in the afternoon and it did last the entire time. The day I interviewed, the morning session went past 12. 

11 minutes ago, rrr2020 said:

Oh. I believe the morning session is 8 am - 12 pm and the afternoon is 1pm - 5 pm. I interviewed in the afternoon and it did last the entire time. The day I interviewed, the morning session went past 12. 

Thank you! I am aware that on almost every other interview date there was a morning and afternoon session. Since my interview is in the morning, I was curious if the other morning sessions were scheduled until 1pm.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, mbotello23 said:

Has anyone tried to contact the program? I interviewed on September 20th, and have not heard back from them. I have received an acceptance at another program and have been attempting to get in touch with UTRGV to see if they would happen to know the status of my interview, but I haven’t had any luck. I’ve emailed them and called them.  

Have you heard back from them yet?