UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

I submitted my application 5/16 and was verified on 5/31. I have yet to receive a confirmation email. I am a reapplicant so I did not send gre scores again since they received mine last cycle. Do they require that you send score reports each cycle, because most schools save them from previous cycles?

4 minutes ago, brittany4484 said:

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the Self-Service link? And if I submitted my scores and sent my transcripts to CASPA should I worry about it?

If you've already filled out the residency questionnaire, I wouldn't worry about the service link too much. But if you haven't, I would contact them because you application isn't complete unless you've done the questionnaire.

1 hour ago, jc0863 said:

If you've already filled out the residency questionnaire, I wouldn't worry about the service link too much. But if you haven't, I would contact them because you application isn't complete unless you've done the questionnaire.

I guess its my browser, I logged on on my phone and was only able to see my "profile." Does this mean that I do not have anything on my "to-do" list? I am not sure if I just can't see it because I'm on my phone. I just really want to make sure I have everything submitted. 😣

I looked at the admitted statistics for the past 3 classes and each class had no more than 5 out of state residents. I know UTSW has a preference for Texas residents but I thought they would admit more than 5 out of state. It’s unfortunate though because I only live like 30 min from the border of Texas in northwest LA. 

7 hours ago, brittany4484 said:

I guess its my browser, I logged on on my phone and was only able to see my "profile." Does this mean that I do not have anything on my "to-do" list? I am not sure if I just can't see it because I'm on my phone. I just really want to make sure I have everything submitted. 😣

hm i believe there should be an option that says "student center" next to "profile." Thats where your to-do list would be along with the residency questionnaire. I would call and ask explain that youre having trouble with the portal. Maybe they can provide you a new log in?

9 hours ago, brittany4484 said:

You can't do it on your phone because I don't think the link supports it. I tried on my phone too and couldn't see the student center. You have to do it on a computer using specific browsers, and I think the questionaire was on somewhere in the Student Center!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:40 AM, brittany4484 said:

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the Self-Service link? And if I submitted my scores and sent my transcripts to CASPA should I worry about it?

What is the Self-Service Link y'all are talking about? Is that something they send to you by email? 

3 hours ago, ttrail said:

What is the Self-Service Link y'all are talking about? Is that something they send to you by email? 

yes they email it to you with the subject line "Student Center Login Credentials - UT Southwestern Medical Center" then give you directions for log in to complete a residency questionnairee. I received mine 3 days after i was verified so i would email them 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PAapp10 said:

yes they email it to you with the subject line "Student Center Login Credentials - UT Southwestern Medical Center" then give you directions for log in to complete a residency questionnairee. I received mine 3 days after i was verified so i would email them 

Yup! I would call ASAP as your application is not complete until the resident questionnaire is filled out.

• Like 1