UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 7/22/2019 at 7:13 AM, DuaaA97 said:

I was just wondering if anyone sent in their transcripts to their admissions office along with through CASPA? I’m not sure if we’re supposed to 

Hi I am wondering the same thing! I filled out the residency questionnaire and never received anything after that. I reached out since I hadn't heard anything and received an email from admissions saying that I am required to send my transcripts to the Office of Enrollment Services as my transcript sent to CASPA is not considered official once CASPA reviews and verifies. I'm so confused that I received this information and it seems like no one else did...

1 minute ago, sunnyday88 said:

Hi I am wondering the same thing! I filled out the residency questionnaire and never received anything after that. I reached out since I hadn't heard anything and received an email from admissions saying that I am required to send my transcripts to the Office of Enrollment Services as my transcript sent to CASPA is not considered official once CASPA reviews and verifies. I'm so confused that I received this information and it seems like no one else did...

I received the same reply and it was never on my to do list. I was confused but went ahead and still sent it.

12 minutes ago, tarynnoelle said:

I just got my login to the Student Self Service center, but I can't find the to-do list? Anyone else have this issue? All I see are "Profile" and "Student Center", but don't see the to-do list under student center either...

I accessed it through mobile, so I'm not sure if it looks different on a computer. But I went into the three-dot menu in the top right >> nav bar >> student center, and there should be menu boxes going down along the right side of the screen. One of them is "To Do List" and one is "UT Southwestern Links," which contains the residency questionnaire that you need to complete. I hope that helps! 

11 minutes ago, jaygo said:

I accessed it through mobile, so I'm not sure if it looks different on a computer. But I went into the three-dot menu in the top right >> nav bar >> student center, and there should be menu boxes going down along the right side of the screen. One of them is "To Do List" and one is "UT Southwestern Links," which contains the residency questionnaire that you need to complete. I hope that helps! 

Thank you for the quick response! I will try it through mobile 🙂

Update: i figured it out thank you so much!

Edited by tarynnoelle
uodate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Waterscribe said:

Does anyone know if they have rolling admissions or if they wait to interview everyone before they announce acceptances?

I think I read on their website that it depends. Some people will find out a week afterwards and others not until all interviews are over with. 

14 hours ago, Prepa36 said:

Congrats!!
When were you verify? And do you mind sharing your stats.

Not sure when I submitted and was verified but sometime between 6/22-6/27

GRE: 318

Cum GPA: 3.87 (i'm still in undergrad so this could change, going into my senior year)

Cum Science: 3.76 (^RT to above statement)

PCE: about 700 but I def have more than that