UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

49 minutes ago, jbc0922 said:

For those of you who recently interviewed/accepted... What advice would you give for UTSW interviews??  I have an interview on 9/14, and am obviously nervous about the process.  Thanks in advance!

I haven’t been accepted, but I did interview! My biggest advice would be to prepare yourself for the format of an MMI. It’s fast paced and a little nerve wracking, but as long as you know and are prepared for that before going in, you’ll be able to give it your best shot. Good luck! 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, Leira23 said:

I got the call guys, I'm in! It's official. I received my call around 6:30 PM (later than I thought it'd be). Funny story is they had my mom's # instead of mine so she called me to give me the news after receiving the voicemail from Professor Coleman about my offer of acceptance. Haha. I'm still in shock and over the moon. Best of luck to everyone! 🙂

Has anyone accepted received the email from Isela? 

And congratulations everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting! 

On 9/17/2019 at 2:35 PM, JRgb24 said:

Has anyone received invitation for October interview?

I spoke with them on the phone yesterday and they said that they have gone out. I’m not sure if I heard that wrong but I find that hard to believe. I would think someone on this forum would’ve had posted about getting an interview if they had gotten one. I’m out of state so I know my odds are very low but you never know. 

Edited by Hmhguy95
  • Like 4