UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

10 hours ago, brittany4484 said:

Yup! I would call ASAP as your application is not complete until the resident questionnaire is filled out.

Did you get a confirmation that the resident questionnaire was filled out? I filled it out and didn't get any email confirmation or anything.

2 hours ago, Leira23 said:

I finally got an email from them yesterday that my application was complete! 

What all did the email say (if you don't mind me asking)? I received the email about the student portal log-in info June 12th and completed my residency questionnaire the next day, but I have not heard anything back yet!

• Upvote 1

Hey! Does anyone know if UTSW allows 1 outstanding class if it will be completed by the end of Fall 2019? Their website states both "All prerequisite courses must have been completed within the past 10 years from the date of anticipated matriculation." and "All prerequisite courses must be completed by the date the application is submitted."

Once we completed the residency questionnaire it should be removed from our to do list right?

I did mine and it’s not under the to do list but I still can click on the questionnaire link and answer it. Just want to make sure that it’s the same for everyone else.

21 minutes ago, edtru said:

Once we completed the residency questionnaire it should be removed from our to do list right?

I did mine and it’s not under the to do list but I still can click on the questionnaire link and answer it. Just want to make sure that it’s the same for everyone else.

Hi.

Yes, the same thing occurs to me. I assume yours is complete too. Just a funky thing about their website I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hookemhorns said:

Does anyone know around when they will sending out interview invitations? 

I submitted on 5/31, was verified on 6/26 (I waited forever for one of my rec letters) and received my Student Service credentials on 6/12. Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Hi. They will likely send the first wave out at the end of this month for the late August interview date. My information is coming from the past forum pages.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DuaaA97 said:

I was just wondering if anyone sent in their transcripts to their admissions office along with through CASPA? I’m not sure if we’re supposed to 

Nope, just everything submitted through CASPA. They later sent an email saying that everything was good... so I think I was right haha

On 7/2/2019 at 10:37 AM, brittany4484 said:

Yup! I would call ASAP as your application is not complete until the resident questionnaire is filled out.

Awesome! I just got off the phone with them and they said my application is still under review. I think it was a miscommunication because a lady I spoke to Friday said to send in my transcripts separately so I was stressed the whole weekend waiting to call them. I would assume they are still reviewing all apps 

3 minutes ago, DuaaA97 said:

Awesome! I just got off the phone with them and they said my application is still under review. I think it was a miscommunication because a lady I spoke to Friday said to send in my transcripts separately so I was stressed the whole weekend waiting to call them. I would assume they are still reviewing all apps 

Yeah someone told me the same thing so I went ahead and sent it. 

I haven’t got an email since the login information. Has anyone received something else?