2019-2020 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, lakeshow said:

Thank you Ashlee, i think it was some sort of glitch. On mine I I had three empty boxes 1. App fee 2. Letter and 3. College transcript. I logged out and logged back in and now it just shows the 2 boxes. I’m happy it fixed 🙂 I appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries 😉!! Good luck! We are on this journey together! 

2 hours ago, Ktowe5 said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite yet or know when they start interviews?

Nothing yet!

If I read & understood the supp app fee email correctly, decision updates will be mailed to your home address. 

Apparently interview will begin in October.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, mave6 said:

When I log into the PCOM Portal there is only two LORs, but I have 3 submitted to CASPA. Is anyone else missing their third LOR when viewing their application summary?

Mine says the same thing so I emailed them and apparently they have received all 3 of my LORs. Maybe the portal doesn't update to show that all 3 LOR's have been received on their end but I think as long as you have 3 in your CASPA, you can assume they have received them. You can email them just to double check! thanks.

Questions about LORS: 

Does anyone know if the letters from our recommenders have to be on Company letterhead and signed ? It’s taking a while for some of the ones I’ve asked to do such and delaying the whole process! Also does anyone know if you can still submit your CASPA application with just the LOR requests submitted but without the actual letters submitted yet ?? Thanks in advance !!