2019-2020 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

On 8/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Maxdevine00 said:

Has anyone heard back from the interview on 8/22? I've been going crazy waiting for the decision! Just making sure nobody is getting letters yet. 

I think they were saying  that we should get a letter in about 5 weeks.

Edited by tplcon

On 9/5/2019 at 6:08 PM, Maxdevine00 said:

I have looked through all the previous cycles forums on here and have found out how long it took for other people to get it. I found that the shortest amount of time was 4 days and the longest was 27. The average was ~11 days and it has been 14 days already. I'm going crazy not knowing haha. 

Have you heard anything back yet? Best of luck! 

So I received the fee waiver through CASPA and I'm waiting for PCOM to upload it to my supplemental application, and call me crazy but I'm stressing that me waiting on them to submit the fee is causing me to lose my chance at an interview.. Do y'all think it would be beneficial to just go ahead and pay the $75 or does it usually not take as long as it says that it takes them to process it? Thanks!

I did not personally go through the fee waiver process but you have to keep in mind that PCOM uses rolling admissions and the earlier you get it in the better. I would try to get it submitted as fast as possible if it is completed. However, that process could end up being very quick and it would be better ( and more cost effective) to wait. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 11:59 AM, Maxdevine00 said:

I don't remember exactly how long but I believe it was around 4-5hrs total. The majority of the time in the beginning was a tour/ presentations/ and lunch. The last ~2 hours were spent waiting to get called for the interview that took ~30min. Hope this helps!

How many students were in your session?