2019-2020 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

How long after your CASPA was verified did it take to hear something (confirmation of application or request for $75 for supplemental) from PCOM GA?

Submitted 8/20 (CASPA was already verified). Received email that they had received my complete application and a link to their portal to check my status on 8/26. Portal noted my supplemental application fee was received on 8/27 and letter of Rec requirement (from CASPA) received on 8/28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, jlthornt said:

Submitted 8/20 (CASPA was already verified). Received email that they had received my complete application and a link to their portal to check my status on 8/26. Portal noted my supplemental application fee was received on 8/27 and letter of Rec requirement (from CASPA) received on 8/28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you! I guess I have several more days before I should be expecting an email then. Lol

10 hours ago, LAURAM said:

Hey, I recently received an interview invite but need to fly back home on the same day of the interview... Does anybody know how long the interview lasts for so I can book a flight? I think my interview starts at noon. Thanks! 

Hey! Mine started at the same time and I was the third person to get called back for an interview. I left at about 3:30. I would give myself at least until 5 since there were about 10 people left for them to interview after me. It’s hard to say exactly bc they may have more people in your session than they did in mine, but maybe you could try calling them to ask if they have a end time you could count on. Good luck!

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, LAURAM said:

Hey, I recently received an interview invite but need to fly back home on the same day of the interview... Does anybody know how long the interview lasts for so I can book a flight? I think my interview starts at noon. Thanks! 

Hey I think it’s worth a shot and calling to ask if you can be in the first round of interviews.  I actually asked if I could be moved up in the order of interviewees on the day of the interview. I was worried that I would come off needy and that it would reflect negatively. Luckily they were super nice about it and I ended up getting an acceptance offer a few weeks later.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:18 PM, sdn15 said:

For those that have been accepted, is there any type of group on Facebook (or anywhere else) for this class? I'm excited to get to know my classmates! 

Did you find out if there is a Facebook group? I just got accepted and want to get to know people too!

3 hours ago, ahernandez said:

@msc16 did you receive the email with the portal link yet? If so, how long did it take to receive it after you submitted your app?

Yes, I received the email with the portal link three days after I submitted my app! 

• 2 weeks later...