2019-2020 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

The interview questions are traditional style, you have 2 interviewers in front of you, and all it takes is about 30 min. I sent the interviewers a thank you note after... maybe that has helped a little to get noticed. At the interview wear very professional clothes, keep it to neutral colors, wear a nice suit in blue, gray, or black. The school specifies in the email that they want professional attire, so keep in mind that also. Good luck to all of you on the upcoming interview! I am so excited to get to know my new classmates!

On 9/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, RJN01 said:

I just checked my portal and it lists "$500 deposit" under the requirements section. This was never there before. Does this mean I got accepted? I interviewed on 8/22 and have not received anything in the mail yet. Just wondering if anyone else has this too

This happened to me too! What did it mean for you? Did you get your letter yet?

19 hours ago, sdn15 said:

I just checked and mine also says $500 deposit, but I haven’t received a letter! Does this mean we are in?! I interviewed on 9/25! @Nfrinzi @RJN01 @tplcon @K81194

Obviously can't say for sure, but my portal showed a link to pay a $500 tuition deposit by a certain date, then a couple days later I received a letter in the mail!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HelaAspiringPA said:

Congratulations, that's exciting. Do you mind sharing your GPA, Direct patient care, shadowing and volunteering. And when did you applied and verified. I just want to be hopeful. Thanks 

Of course! My overall non-science GPA was 3.92, overall science was 4.0. DPC was 960 hours. Shadowing was 150 hours. Volunteering was 475 hours. My application was submitted on 8/27/19, verified on 8/29/19. I shortly after, submitted the $75 fee for PCOM (I had the waiver but decided to go ahead and pay it to avoid having to wait longer), and received an interview invite for September 25th. I received my acceptance letter yesterday, October 7th! Good luck to everyone! 

22 hours ago, sdn15 said:

Of course! My overall non-science GPA was 3.92, overall science was 4.0. DPC was 960 hours. Shadowing was 150 hours. Volunteering was 475 hours. My application was submitted on 8/27/19, verified on 8/29/19. I shortly after, submitted the $75 fee for PCOM (I had the waiver but decided to go ahead and pay it to avoid having to wait longer), and received an interview invite for September 25th. I received my acceptance letter yesterday, October 7th! Good luck to everyone! 

Thank you !

• Like 1

Hey guys! I just found this program. I noticed they have rolling admissions. Does anyone know how many more interview sessions they have? Did anyone else apply recently? This looks like a great program and I would love to apply, but I'm not sure if it's worth it due to the rolling admissions.

Hey guys! I just found this program. I noticed they have rolling admissions. Does anyone know how many more interview sessions they have? Did anyone else apply recently? This looks like a great program and I would love to apply, but I'm not sure if it's worth it due to the rolling admissions.

I’ve heard they could possibly interview up until March if the class isn’t filled. But I don’t know if they’ve ever had dates extending that far out in time before or not. Maybe a current student could help answer or scrolling through forums from previous years. I still haven’t heard anything other than all my stuff has been received.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just found in FAQs the statement “interviews are scheduled from September through February each application cycle.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk