2019-2020 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

3 hours ago, rachelb98 said:

Does anyone know any information about the waitlist other than the usual? Like how many students they accept off of it or if the class is already full? 

When I interviewed last week, 3/4 of the students I talked to were accepted off of the waitlist. I’m assuming they take a lot of students from the waitlist. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sarahnPA said:

Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist? The program will call us right?

I got a call this afternoon about if I am still interested in staying on the waitlist. I don’t know if everyone is getting those calls, but I was told the waitlist is pretty large and my guess is they’re trying to narrow it down. So hopefully we will know more soon. But yes they will call!

2 hours ago, rachelb98 said:

I got a call this afternoon about if I am still interested in staying on the waitlist. I don’t know if everyone is getting those calls, but I was told the waitlist is pretty large and my guess is they’re trying to narrow it down. So hopefully we will know more soon. But yes they will call!

Thanks so much! Do you mind asking me what interview you were on?

• 3 weeks later...

So... Has anyone heard back yet about their acceptance? It seems like it's been a while haven't heard back and not sure if anyone has yet either. I assumed because of the corona virus that they are busy and that is why. Any thoughts or anyone else recently been accepted?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who applied and got accepted to PCOM for PA program before, once you finish with CASPA, what is the supplemental fee that it is talking about here? 

ALL required application materials, including the $25 PCOM online application fee (one fee per campus), must be RECEIVED BY the PCOM Office of Admissions NO LATER THAN December 15, 2020 in order to be considered for admission. Documents received after December 15th will not be accepted.

Are there additional forms (supplemental questions?) I must fill out other than CASPA? Where can I find those forms or questions?

Thanks! 

20 hours ago, ANEWU said:

For those who applied and got accepted to PCOM for PA program before, once you finish with CASPA, what is the supplemental fee that it is talking about here? 

ALL required application materials, including the $25 PCOM online application fee (one fee per campus), must be RECEIVED BY the PCOM Office of Admissions NO LATER THAN December 15, 2020 in order to be considered for admission. Documents received after December 15th will not be accepted.

Are there additional forms (supplemental questions?) I must fill out other than CASPA? Where can I find those forms or questions?

Thanks! 

PCOM will email you to submit the online application fee to their portal. There are no supplemental questions to my knowledge. 

Edited by mm018

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, Fillipin0 said:

I interviewed on 8/28 and today I got a letter in the mail. Unfortunately, I was rejected. 

I did do pretty bad on my interview though, so I was kind of expecting it.

Hi!

Any advice on how to interview here? Or tips on what to avoid?