2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, Kc2020 said:

How do you know if your application is in secondary review? Does the email say that or just that it is in review by the admissions committee? For those that applied late July (or early August) how long did it take to get notification of this?

This first email says “We received your application materials from CASPA and your information has been forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review.” And the second email says “The Admissions Committee has completed their inital review of your application and it has been forwarded for second level evaluation by members of the Admissions Committee.”

20 hours ago, amar314 said:

Who is for sure attending? I’d love to connect! Finally received my acceptance letter this past week lol. @mp2244 I suggest you just wait it out unfortunately. They have a lot of things going on in the back end that we are all unaware of, I’d let them decipher out the list of people on their own time. Best of luck to you though. 

I’ll definitely be attending. Feel free to message me and we can connect on FB.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 6:46 AM, mp2244 said:

I received the initial confirmation email on 7/15 and have yet to receive any notification about the second level of evaluation. Would you recommend reaching out to the program or continuing to wait for an update?

I am also in the same situation! Considering following up, have you emailed? 

On 9/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, edahlberg said:

I am also in the same situation! Considering following up, have you emailed? 

I have not. I decided that I'm going to wait until mid-October and if I still haven't heard anything I will reach out. Let me know if you decide to email them or get any communication from them! Glad to know I'm not alone lol

• Like 1

Today I am JUST getting my second level review after submitting in late June! I love UF and would love to attend an interview but at this point I have gone to 3 interviews and have been accepted at all 3, turned down 3 other interviews, (And I have already put down TWO deposits) so I think it will be too late in the game to keep this in my list of schools 😞

3 hours ago, patriciayvette said:

Today I am JUST getting my second level review after submitting in late June! I love UF and would love to attend an interview but at this point I have gone to 3 interviews and have been accepted at all 3, turned down 3 other interviews, (And I have already put down TWO deposits) so I think it will be too late in the game to keep this in my list of schools 😞

Can you clarify what the secondary email says? I submitted early July so maybe I'll get mine soon too. Dont give up yet there's still hope. 

Has anyone else not been notified of secondary review but also not rejected?? I’m getting nervous as this is my top program. I submitted/verified August 1st which was their “preferred” deadline and I’ve heard nothing. I have however communicated updates about grades, to which they have responded...