2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, AdventureLover said:

interviewing this week and getting pretty nervous!! anyone who has already interviewed have any tips other than reading our CASPA application for a refresher? 

I interviewed in August and got accepted 2 weeks ago! It's a really easy going interview process. They don't ask you anything to trip you up, they really just want to get to know you and if you're a good fit for the program! 

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, Waterscribe said:

I interviewed in August and got accepted 2 weeks ago! It's a really easy going interview process. They don't ask you anything to trip you up, they really just want to get to know you and if you're a good fit for the program! 

wow thats awesome and super fast! how soon after your interview were you offered an acceptance??

On 9/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, Waterscribe said:

Have you received your acceptance letter in the mail yet?

Hey everyone...just want to see if anyone has a similar timeline to mine. My application was submitted and verified August 1st. I received an email from UF confirming my application was received and it was forwarded to admissions committee for review on August 5th. I haven't heard anything from them since (other than responses after I've emailed updates). Anyone in a similar place? Based on other posts here I would have at least expected an email about secondary review now...getting nervous especially since I have other interviews lined up but UF is my first choice. 

Hey everyone...just want to see if anyone has a similar timeline to mine. My application was submitted and verified August 1st. I received an email from UF confirming my application was received and it was forwarded to admissions committee for review on August 5th. I haven't heard anything from them since (other than responses after I've emailed updates). Anyone in a similar place? Based on other posts here I would have at least expected an email about secondary review now...getting nervous especially since I have other interviews lined up but UF is my first choice. 

I’m in a similar timeline. Best thing to do if you haven’t heard anything is to keep your fingers crossed. No news is good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, NOOOOel said:

If I have not heard about getting an interview yet do you guys think that means I would be getting a rejection email or do you think they will be sending out more interview invitation

I think they’ll still be sending invites out. If someone is rejected, they get an email stating so. No news is good news as it means you’re still in the running!