2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Got the email today, waitlisted but in the top 5 alternates. They had said during the interview week they have taken 2-3 off the waitlist in the past two years, more in years prior. UF is my top choice so I’m willing to wait it out. Congrats to everyone who applied this cycle. No matter the outcome, we put in some serious time and energy and ought to be proud!

Edited by plantmom
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, avalonmarlo said:

Interview offer on 7/7...I’m pumped!!! 🙂

Hey congrats!

do you mean you received the interview on 7/7 or you already had one? Also I’m assuming you mistakenly posted this under the wrong topic and meant cycle 2020-2021?

also, do you mind posting your timeline of when you submitted your application and when you received primary/secondary emails? 

Thanks so much! Best of luck 🙂

Oops! I'm sorry I am a little new to the website and was trying to navigate on my phone. I received the interview invite on 7/7 for the dates of August 31st and September 1st - for 2020/2021 - I submitted my app to UF on May 7th - The primary was received on 6/3 and the secondary email was on 7/6.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, avalonmarlo said:

Oops! I'm sorry I am a little new to the website and was trying to navigate on my phone. I received the interview invite on 7/7 for the dates of August 31st and September 1st - for 2020/2021 - I submitted my app to UF on May 7th - The primary was received on 6/3 and the secondary email was on 7/6.

Hope this helps!

No worries! 
that’s awesome!! Best of luck, let us know how it goes 🙂