VIRGINIA: EVMS CASPA Cycle for the Class of 2022

5 hours ago, Zetty said:

@AnSkY212586 @patobe82 @amakkaoui

I was planning to check out campus on a Sunday morning jog but would be happy to meet at a restaurant later. Would everyone like to meet earlier, say 5p, so we have time to relax and prepare afterwards? It looks like Baxter's is close to quite a few hotels, which might be nice since some of us are coming from out of town. My schedule is wide open, however, if that does not work!

Would love to meet up with you guys Sunday. 

• Like 2

@patobe82 I want to wish you and all those interviewing Monday the best of luck. I'm sending positive vibes your way. EVMS does everything possible to make it as relaxing as an interview day can be. You'll have wonderful support from the current class and I highly recommend meeting some interviewees beforehand. I can't tell you how much it calmed my nerves having multiple familiar faces that morning! YOU HAVE GOT THIS! YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR YEARS AND NOW JUST NEED TO SHOW THEM HOW GREAT YOU ARE IN PERSON!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, AnSkY212586 said:

@Zetty @patobe82 @FeelTheMusicPA @amakkaoui I should be in town around 2pm is anyone around then? 

@lilchalk37 @AnSkY212586 @DaynaMarie @FeelTheMusicPA

I am settled into my downtown hotel after a lengthy delay in my flight, phew! How does campus at 4 for those interested, then dinner at Baxter's at 5? I can call and get a reservation 👍 

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Edited by Zetty
  • Like 2

[mention=139205]lilchalk37[/mention] [mention=161939]AnSkY212586[/mention] [mention=161892]DaynaMarie[/mention] [mention=145620]FeelTheMusicPA[/mention]
I am settled into my downtown hotel after a lengthy delay in my flight, phew! How does campus at 4 for those interested, then dinner at Baxter's at 5? I can call and get a reservation [emoji106] 

I am down! I am interviewing Monday as well. Can we push dinner earlier to 4??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zetty said:

I too, had a delay in my travels! 

I’d love to meet with as many as are available for an early dinner! 

Please send the final details!

13 minutes ago, Zetty said:

@lilchalk37 @AnSkY212586 @DaynaMarie @FeelTheMusicPA

I am settled into my downtown hotel after a lengthy delay in my flight, phew! How does campus at 4 for those interested, then dinner at Baxter's at 5? I can call and get a reservation 👍 

On 7/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, amakkaoui said:

@Zetty @AnSkY212586 @patobe82 @FeelTheMusicPA I will not be getting to Norfolk until around 7:30/8pm on Sunday night, I know that’s probably late for whoever wants to do last minute prep and “relaxing” haha. But I do plan on going to Public House on Monday and would love to see you guys there!

I am also planning to drop into the Monday Meet at Public House!