Sullivan Class of 2022

2 hours ago, sydcorn said:

I’ve made my down payment and accepted my spot at Sullivan as well. Has anyone else who has accepted their spot heard any further information or confirmation from the school?

I haven't heard back yet. I recieved a confirmation email for my deposit  but that's it. I think on last years forum people didn't hear back from Sullivan for a month or so. 

Hey guys! My name is Dallin. I'm a 1st year student here at Sullivan. First things first, I want to congratulate you on being accepted to PA school. I can remember the immense amount of relief to have a place to go.  You guys will like it here. Just a heads up, there is a lot going on here right now, the health science college just got a new dean so they might be slow to respond for the next few weeks. I'm putting this out there so you guys can contact me if you have any questions. I will do my best to help. We just started third quarter and it is the hardest so I will do my best to reply quickly. My personal email is dallinmcclanahan@gmail.com. Feel free to pass this on to other classmates who might not be on PA Forum.

I attached a pic of what our schedule looks like and I think you should expect to see something very similar with different dates. School will start at the beginning of July. Expect to be in school and busy for two and a half months each quarter. You get a two week break after each quarter, except for Christmas and New Years, you will get a three week break then.

Again, email me if you have any q's! I probably won't come back to this forum for a while, so please email me. I won't reply on the forum.

IMG927855606562326332.jpg

Edited by BigDaddyD25
  • Upvote 2

On 1/11/2020 at 11:33 AM, BigDaddyD25 said:

Hey guys! My name is Dallin. I'm a 1st year student here at Sullivan. First things first, I want to congratulate you on being accepted to PA school. I can remember the immense amount of relief to have a place to go.  You guys will like it here. Just a heads up, there is a lot going on here right now, the health science college just got a new dean so they might be slow to respond for the next few weeks. I'm putting this out there so you guys can contact me if you have any questions. I will do my best to help. We just started third quarter and it is the hardest so I will do my best to reply quickly. My personal email is dallinmcclanahan@gmail.com. Feel free to pass this on to other classmates who might not be on PA Forum.

I attached a pic of what our schedule looks like and I think you should expect to see something very similar with different dates. School will start at the beginning of July. Expect to be in school and busy for two and a half months each quarter. You get a two week break after each quarter, except for Christmas and New Years, you will get a three week break then.

Again, email me if you have any q's! I probably won't come back to this forum for a while, so please email me. I won't reply on the forum.

IMG927855606562326332.jpg

Thank you so much for letting us know and for sharing the schedule! That helps a ton :) I’ll probably shoot you an email soon!

On 1/8/2020 at 3:22 PM, JeffH said:

What apartments would you recommend? Specific areas to live in/avoid? 

St. Matthews- safe, young people attracted to this area, social area, 15-20 mins from Sullivan, close to parks

Highlands- safe, social area, 5-10 mins from Sullivan, close to parks

Fern Creek- family area, not much going on, safe, 10-15 mins from Sullivan

PRP/dixie highway- avoid

Downtown- avoid

Germantown- cute area, but I would be careful. some parts are safer than others. The closer to eastern parkway/poplar level you are the, safer the area. 10-15 mins from Sullivan

Okalona- fairly safe, not much of a social aspect, 20 mins from Sullivan

Crestwood/Brownsboro- safe, family area, probably more expensive

On 1/15/2020 at 1:49 PM, JesusisLord said:

is the school providing us with scrubs or do we need to get some

You will get a pair of Sullivan scrubs in your second quarter of didactic year. However, you need to have a pair of old scrubs to wear for anatomy lab during the first quarter. You will probably also want to have a decent pair to wear on test days during the first quarter and throughout didactic. Most days you will be in business casual clothing though! Hope this helps.

- Damian Morriston, 2nd Year

On 1/21/2020 at 10:46 AM, Dmorriston said:

You will get a pair of Sullivan scrubs in your second quarter of didactic year. However, you need to have a pair of old scrubs to wear for anatomy lab during the first quarter. You will probably also want to have a decent pair to wear on test days during the first quarter and throughout didactic. Most days you will be in business casual clothing though! Hope this helps.

- Damian Morriston, 2nd Year

This definitely helps. Thank you!

Hey everyone!! My name is Megan and I am currently a 1st year student with Dallin! First off, CONGRATS!!!! I just wanted to offer you another email for all your questions and concerns. I know right now is a stressful time with figuring out everything before you start your PA career but everything will fall into place. My email is msewel3255@my.sullivan.edu. If you have any question or just wanna talk shoot me an email and I’ll respond when I can. I’m excited to meet everyone and again, Congrats on such a great accomplishment!!!

Edited by msewell

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, congrats on getting accepted. I remember the moment I got the acceptance email and I just cried tears of joy haha. I hope you all are taking this time to relax because once school starts it's full throttle!! I am so happy for you all. I wanted to give you all some information about our annual Gala Sullivan holds for the PA students. 

Class of 2021 is hosting the Fourth Annual Spring Gala. We would love to officially invite you to come meet us, along with class of 2020. Our class used the Spring Gala last year to meet our future classmates and explore Louisville/housing! It is a great opportunity to see what your next year has in store. Please visit our website for more information https://www.sullivangala.com/

We are so excited to meet you all and so happy you have chosen Sullivan University! We hope this information has been helpful, but please reach out to us if you have any questions! Also please don’t forget to enjoy your last few months of freedom… See you all this summer!

Again, congrats and I CANT wait to meet you all!!! 🙂 

if you have any questions... here is my email 

ktille3213@my.sullivan.edu

Korrin Tilley