VIRGINIA: EVMS CASPA Cycle for the Class of 2022

11 minutes ago, emmipa said:

Congrats to everyone  invited for interviews! Has anyone received any information about where to report for the interview? I am in the 7:45am session on July 12th and want to make sure I get a hotel close enough so that I don't have to travel far in the morning but the information I have received from EVMS just lists the date/time and not a location. I am assuming it will be part of the EVMS campus but I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. 

And good luck to those still waiting to hear! 

Copied from the EVMS interview page:

• Interviews will be held in Lester Hall, Room 355. As you exit the elevator side of the parking garage, turn right and walk along Children's Lane across Olney Road (toward the water fountain outside Brickell Medical Sciences Library). Continue along Children's Lane toward Raleigh Avenue. Lester Hall is located right behind Lewis Hall, northeast of the parking garage. Enter Lester Hall through the main doors in front of the green space.

Hope this helps!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, emmipa said:

Congrats to everyone  invited for interviews! Has anyone received any information about where to report for the interview? I am in the 7:45am session on July 12th and want to make sure I get a hotel close enough so that I don't have to travel far in the morning but the information I have received from EVMS just lists the date/time and not a location. I am assuming it will be part of the EVMS campus but I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. 

And good luck to those still waiting to hear! 

In the email invite it says "Further information about the interview process....."    and then click on the blue link that says "online here" in that same paragraph. Also, someone has copied and pasted it here too. I am interviewing the same day and time as you!

1 hour ago, Mattmcg88 said:

Is anybody here interviewing the morning of Saturday the 13th? It’d be nice to know some people beforehand to ease the tension. We’re getting so close!

@Mattmcg88  I'm interviewing Saturday morning!  Definitely agree it'd be great to know a familiar face or two coming into it!  Can't believe how close it's getting!  Very excited! 🙂 

5 hours ago, Mattmcg88 said:

Is anybody here interviewing the morning of Saturday the 13th? It’d be nice to know some people beforehand to ease the tension. We’re getting so close!

4 hours ago, lcs19 said:

@Mattmcg88  I'm interviewing Saturday morning!  Definitely agree it'd be great to know a familiar face or two coming into it!  Can't believe how close it's getting!  Very excited! 🙂 

I'll be there Saturday AM as well. I'm game for dinner Friday night!

14 hours ago, PAapplicant94 said:

Anyone interviewing on Friday at 12:45 and want to do a meetup prior to our interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, LadyBug14 said:

I am! Message me and we can try to figure out a time to meet up before hand. 

Fellow interviewee here for Friday PM too! I will be in on Thursday if you are planning a meetup. 🙂

• Like 2