VIRGINIA: EVMS CASPA Cycle for the Class of 2022

10 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

Thanks futurePA2022 any good pod casts you have? I have done the book thing and the powerpoints but maybe some podcasts might help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savannah Perry “The Pre-PA Club”  New podcast just about every week or so...

Edited by FuturePA2022
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

I’m trying to tell my whole life story and breaking it down into individual questions so I’m not repeating myself or sounding rehearsed!! I’ve heard the interview process is very relaxed but I’m feeling anything but that!!

We just wrote the same thing at the same time. Haha. At this point, I’m trying to ease up a bit on intense studying/preparation so that I’m more natural and relaxed in my responses. 

We just wrote the same thing at the same time. Haha. At this point, I’m trying to ease up a bit on intense studying/preparation so that I’m more natural and relaxed in my responses. 

Lol that’s awesome about repeating the same thing. I have subscribed to her podcast and I’m gonna start listening to her tomorrow!! I’m trying to be more relaxed about it but I just want to do everything I can to be prepared!! I’m interviewing on Monday am session when is yours?

Lol that’s awesome about repeating the same thing. I have subscribed to her podcast and I’m gonna start listening to her tomorrow!! I’m trying to be more relaxed about it but I just want to do everything I can to be prepared!! I’m interviewing on Monday am session when is yours?

Thanks for listening to my nervous ranting btw lol!

• Like 2

Exactly! Don’t want to be underprepared but don’t want to be so over prepared that we sound rehearsed. It’s tough! I am interviewing Friday morning. We are going to do great! Best wishes to you. 

I wish you the best of luck too are you going to attend any of the meet and greets?

I know I can’t get over the fact that exactly one month from now we will know our future. I mean a good chunk of my life has been devoted to this and now it’s right here upon us. I know one fact we are going to be PAS!! We got the interview now let’s rock this!!

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

Im new on this forum and i have gained so much info. I am interviewing monday afternoon as well. I'll arrive on saturday. Like most you, I have been working toward this for a long time. I am also a re-applicant. I'm super excited/nervous for the interview. I honestly feel overwhelmed with excitement more than anything. I feel like EVMS is one of the only schools thats really digs into understanding their applicants and im grateful for the interview. I have been listening to interviews, reading forums/posts and reviewing other interviews to prepare myself as much as possible. I'm coming from Buffalo, NY. 

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone would like to meet, im down for that. 

We've worked really hard to get to this point and I hope we all succeed. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2