2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

23 minutes ago, Jayerza32 said:

Hey guys,

I know we are not supposed to submit transcripts, LORs, or anything else because it will be done internally by the school of nursing, but does anyone else still have those nasty red X's on the page? Anyone get any follow up emails regarding submissions other than the completion and follow up email?

I also still have those red X's. May I ask what you mean by follow-up email? I received an e-mail once I submitted from the Graduate Admissions and then a reminder email from the Betty-Irene Moore to submit my application. Is that what you also received? 

Guys,

I just received the email below. Did anybody else got it? I know we were not supposed to upload letters of rec because the school will pull them from CASPA, but I still feel uneasy when I see emails like these. 

Please, let me know if anybody got this email.

Thank you!

Alayde,
Our records indicate that you’re missing the following items from your application for admission to the Physician Assistant Studies program at the University of California, Davis:

School of Nursing Recommendation 1
School of Nursing Recommendation 2
School of Nursing Recommendation 3
Access your status pagto view missing documents. Remember the first deadline for your program is 2018-12-01 and material uploads can take 24 hours to appear on your account and could delay the completion of your application.

15 minutes ago, Alayde said:

Guys,

I just received the email below. Did anybody else got it? I know we were not supposed to upload letters of rec because the school will pull them from CASPA, but I still feel uneasy when I see emails like these. 

Thank you!

Alayde,
Our records indicate that you’re missing the following items from your application for admission to the Physician Assistant Studies program at the University of California, Davis:

Access your status pagto view missing documents. Remember the first deadline for your program is 2018-12-01 and material uploads can take 24 hours to appear on your account and could delay the completion of your application.

I got the exact same email (plus mine asked for transcripts).  Don’t worry.  Have faith that what the program has told us is correct.  Last year students didn’t hear back until the 21st and the year before that it was the 14th or 15th.  I imagine we’ll hear sometime between those dates.  Hang in there!  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alayde said:

Guys,

Thank you!

Alayde,

I received the same exact email! I am assuming from other posts that we can just disregard this email. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Alayde said:

Guys,

Thank you!

Alayde,

I received the same thing this morning, plus it said I was missing transcripts. As others have stated, I’m just disregarding it for now. If I remember correctly, they will ask us to directly send them official documents to the program after they notify us of acceptance. 

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jayerza32 said:

Hey guys,

I know we are not supposed to submit transcripts, LORs, or anything else because it will be done internally by the school of nursing, but does anyone else still have those nasty red X's on the page? Anyone get any follow up emails regarding submissions other than the completion and follow up email?

Hey I just got another one this morning... I assuming the system will automatically keep doing that?? 

• Upvote 1

I got that this morning also, but just received this one. Guessing they’re going through and adding stuff now.

It's official - you’ve submitted your application for admission at the University of the California, Davis.

We've sent your materials to the admission committee for review. Please note that programs may request further information if components of your application are not complete and some programs may not complete the review of applications until a month following the priority deadline. Remember to review all program requirements and deadlines to ensure all program specific materials have been submitted. You can contact the grad coordinator for the program to verify the receipt of any program specific materials.

3 hours ago, Alayde said:

Guys,

Thank you!

Alayde,

Yes I got the same email, I just emailed them once more to confirm that we do not need to upload these items. I’ll let you know what they say 

2 minutes ago, cbaldwin said:

I got that this morning also, but just received this one. Guessing they’re going through and adding stuff now.

It's official - you’ve submitted your application for admission at the University of the California, Davis.

We've sent your materials to the admission committee for review. Please note that programs may request further information if components of your application are not complete and some programs may not complete the review of applications until a month following the priority deadline. Remember to review all program requirements and deadlines to ensure all program specific materials have been submitted. You can contact the grad coordinator for the program to verify the receipt of any program specific materials.

Wow, good to know!  Thanks for telling us. I haven’t received this one yet.

1 hour ago, cbaldwin said:

Good to know. When did you submit your secondary?

1 minute ago, heather01 said:

I wonder if they are doing it alphabetically? I also submitted 11/25 but haven't received that specific e-mail. My last name starts with a V, are you closer to the front of the alphabet, by chance? Sorry if thats awkward. 🙂

I submitted 11/7 and my last name starts with a T.  I don’t think they are doing it alphabetically or in order of submission.  Hang in there guys.

24 minutes ago, heather01 said:

Have others received that email about the committee? Not sure if I should be worried or concerned that my application wasn’t sent to the committee yet. 

I have not yet received the email stating that my application has been sent to the committee for review either. So far, I’ve only received the emails stating that documents are missing (transcripts, LORs). Starting to get a little worried myself...

1 hour ago, ARC22 said:

I have not yet received the email stating that my application has been sent to the committee for review either. So far, I’ve only received the emails stating that documents are missing (transcripts, LORs). Starting to get a little worried myself...

Thank you! That makes me feel a little better knowing I’m not alone. I’m currently debating whether or not I should contact them about it.